IGNORED

Pattaya travel agents

yorkshireman

Hi , can anyone recomend a travel agent in pattaya for flights to uk .I found the perfect flights for me and my son with BA  but

couldent pay as i dont have a credit card and my bank wont allow online with debit card   pete

I found that Massic responded very promptly and fully to emails. Cant comment on the rest of their service as I haven't yet bought anything from them.

Another option might be to hop on the bus to Bangkok or the airport and buy the ticket at the airline's office with cash.

I wouldn't pay airline tickets without the credit card. Credit card has the safety net if the airline will go tits up. I have faced that kinda situation once and got refunded.

Another thing is that all the debit cards should have the possibility to be used online. Maybe it's the settings on your online banking. Some banks require you to tick the box on online banking that your card is allowed to use online.

The most vulnerable option is to use the travel agent(who would do it nowadays?) I have heard there have been some fraudulent actions and you have zero security. Direct buy from the airline office would be much better.

I wouldn't pay airline tickets without the credit card. Credit card has the safety net if the airline will go tits up. I have faced that kinda situation once and got refunded.

True enough, but the OP wants BA tickets. BA is very unlikely to collapse.

Archived