Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Krabi area to Phuket (Patong Beach)

oschkosch

Hi guys,

what's the easiest and best way from Krabi (Ao Nang area) to Phuket (Patong Beach)? I've seen info about both ferry services and also mini bus/taxi services by searching in google. Anybody here ever doen this trip and can recommend which way to do it?

Yes done it, minibus no problems can't remember cost but nothing to worry about.

Stops for refreshments.

Can be booked most travel offices.

Hang on to your wallet in Patong it's pricey.

Done Krabi to Phuket ferry , went smoothly , about 3 hours , the same as a drive loop round across the Sarasin bridge . 

Sorry , can't remember ferry ticket cost  , but it wasn't expensive .

Mikeyboy

I rented a 125cc click once and made it there in 3 hours with two on the bike no problem.  Nice ride.

I have done the round trip by small motorcycle several times. It is a good way to go, if you are like to meander, stopping off there and there. There are several places worth a a look.

Bus is OK; a couple of hundred baht and about three hours.

I haven't tried the boat from Ao Nang to Rassada in Phuket Town, but reckon it could be a good way to go. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived