IGNORED

Thai Airways 777-300 IFE Box Locations

CyberSpud

Hi

I normally fly EVA ... but have just booked a £470 Thai flight, from London, for December.

Please can anyone tell me which seats have the IFE box ... so I can avoid ?

I'm ideally after sitting in a centre isle seat .... so D or F .....

Seat Guru seems to be a bit crap these days!

cheers.gif

Spud

£470 flying with Thai in Dec..Outstanding..

I wouldn't give a toss what seat I sat in for that price.

You will if you're anything more than average height. OP I read a report that it was same set up as Evas IFE Boxes in which case "G" is the only aisle seat without the box under the seat in front. Dont hold me to that though

Thanks Harvey707

I haven't found anything on the net specific to Thai 777 .... but looking at other airlines .... it seems to always be the right hand centre isle seat that doesn't have it ... like EVA .... so I've reserved that for the moment before it fills up!  .... will find out for sure in 7 weeks!

cheers.gif

Spud

Thanks Harvey707

I haven't found anything on the net specific to Thai 777 .... but looking at other airlines .... it seems to always be the right hand centre isle seat that doesn't have it ... like EVA .... so I've reserved that for the moment before it fills up!  .... will find out for sure in 7 weeks!

cheers.gif

Spud

It is that one 100% for sure. I dont normally share that info for obvious reasons but someone tipped me the wink on a Biz class fare here for January so happy to offer something back here

What is bizarre is that some airlines still have those boxes in the main cabin. Lot of airlines they are stored obviously out of sight I assume underneath the floor pan

What is bizarre is that some airlines still have those boxes in the main cabin. Lot of airlines they are stored obviously out of sight I assume underneath the floor pan

Yes .... crazy!   I only got caught out on my first flight with EVA year's ago ..... since then I always sit in a G seat!

Big boxes .... but probably bugger all in them!

cheers.gif

Spud

Archived