IGNORED

Finnair ex UK £1215 Biz/£465 Eco Includes MAN book by 12 Oct

Sarse500

Another good offer with Finnair.

I will repeat what I've said previously though, if you are looking for Business Class then remember that the flight from and to the UK is usually in Economy or, at best, European Business which is basically an Economy seat.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Another good offer with Finnair.

I will repeat what I've said previously though, if you are looking for Business Class then remember that the flight from and to the UK is usually in Economy or, at best, European Business which is basically an Economy seat.

Good point - some of the connections are on Flybe!  Though still a good price for the long haul experience and they have the new A350 on some rotations.

I know some people hop to Amsterdam on a cheap flight to get better Business fares on the BKK leg so would be quite happy with the deal on FinnAir.

The flight to Helsinki is far more than I could cope with in Economy so, unfortunately, it's not an option I can consider.

BTW, I've just posted in another thread that Thai are offering £1640 direct in Business on the A380 from LHR for April to June.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I know some people hop to Amsterdam on a cheap flight to get better Business fares on the BKK leg so would be quite happy with the deal on FinnAir.

That'll be me!  I'm flying to Copenhagen in November for a £1000 fare to BKK on Qatar on their Dreamliner. 

That'll be me!  I'm flying to Copenhagen in November for a £1000 fare to BKK on Qatar on their Dreamliner. 

Two stops to BKK ?

SJL

Two stops to BKK ?

Four actually - MAN-LHR-CPH-DOH-BKK.

That trip will almost seal my BA Silver Card for another year.  I have a client who is inflexible about economy travel to the US and the status gives me much better seating on AA + lounge and other perks. Sometimes I book Biz and charge Economy - sometimes the difference in fares is too great and I'd rather spend that £1K on taking myself to the LOS.......

Just as well I'm am aviation fan who used to have a pilots licence who loves the smell of Jet-A1 in the morning and hanging around airports.  (In the lounges, with free booze, of course).

Finnair will have a new A350 before the end of the year. Now they have some pretty crappy A340s but also some decent A330s and A340s. That price with a brand new plane would be a top notch offer(if you're lucky to have that new plane on route to HEL-BKK-HEL)

Finnair will have a new A350 before the end of the year. Now they have some pretty crappy A340s but also some decent A330s and A340s. That price with a brand new plane would be a top notch offer(if you're lucky to have that new plane on route to HEL-BKK-HEL)

I checked the BKK dept to UK options - not very good, up to 48,000THB!

That's because it's an ex-UK offer......

Actually the new plane A350XWB was delivered yesterday.

Used them couple times ok no issues "airtime" was shortest of any airline I have been on to Bangkok with a change of aircraft. I believe its something to do with the Polar routing they take

Found out I got August off next year so found Business class fares around £1500 return from LHR Helsinki BKK.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Found out I got August off next year so found Business class fares around £1500 return from LHR Helsinki BKK.

Finnair has had business class offers couple of times/year in their Finnish pages. 1500€ to the SE Asia.

• 2 months later...

Bangkok tomorrow.

Business Finnair starts A350 service Published: 19/12/2015 at 01:10 AM Writer: Boonsong Kositchotethana

Finnair will tomorrow become the first airline flying to Thailand using the state-of-the-art...

Whole story:

http://m.bangkokpost.com/business/799424

From 19.01.-16 their are both daily flights new 350,s.

Archived