IGNORED

Pattaya to don muang

Stewmac68

Don't bother with Bell ,i looked for their service at DM on 5 aug . does not exist no one at the airport had heard of it .

depends on departure. here is a shuttle bus from Jomtien to Swampy. then a free shuttle bus to DM if you have proof on ongoing flight from DM. Takes some time, almost 2hrs to Swampy and about a 10 - 15 minute wait for DM shuttle. I would allow 1hr to DM. I have done it a few times and works for me, though not for early morning departures.

Don't bother with Bell ,i looked for their service at DM on 5 aug . does not exist no one at the airport had heard of it .

OP is looking for transportation from Pattaya to DM. Not from DM to Pattaya!

OP is looking for transportation from Pattaya to DM. Not from DM to Pattaya!

If Bell don't do DM to pattaya , there sure not going to do Pattaya to DM.

If Bell don't do DM to pattaya , there sure not going to do Pattaya to DM.

Bell DO have service from DM to Pattaya. Just TWO buses a day. See the link here:

http://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageAboutSharedTransfer.aspx#RouteDMKPTY

You don't need to ask anyone at the airport. Just follow the instructions.

If you are willing to deal with a taxi service, Nam Taxi service will take very good care of you.  You will get a quality ride with a cute Thai girl who speaks great English and a safe trip.

Joker...

[email protected]

Bell DO have service from DM to Pattaya. Just TWO buses a day. See the link here:

http://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageAboutSharedTransfer.aspx#RouteDMKPTY

You don't need to ask anyone at the airport. Just follow the instructions.

Well they didn't on Aug 5, no sign at gate2 like it says on the website & if the infomation counter at the airport can't help who the hell can.

Well they didn't on Aug 5, no sign at gate2 like it says on the website & if the infomation counter at the airport can't help who the hell can.

Why didn't you call them? If they did not show up, you should have demanded your money back?! Why didn't you make a post in the Bell Bus thread to let other BMs know your bad experience?!

There are only two Bell buses a day from DM. Back in March, I took the noon bus to Pattaya. The Bell lady showed up at the gate at about 11.30 am, so if you had been there at 11.00 or 11.15 am, you wouldn't have seen her. The first lady I asked at the airport info counter didn't know anything about Bell, but I pressed a bit and she asked someone else. That's how I found out about where to met the Bell lady. I actually saw her walking around holding up the Bell sign a few minutes before 11.30 am.

I wrote about my difficulties in getting transport to Pattaya from DM here (post #439).  If the Bell service fits your schedule, by all means take it.  If not, try to arrange with one of the many Pattaya car services to pick you up.  Trying to get a taxi from the rank at DM can be a nightmare.

Capture4.GIF

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

I've used the public bus outside don mueng airport, to go to swampy. Then bell bus from swampy to pattaya.

Luckily i wasn't in a hurry!

Archived