IGNORED

Skyscanner price yoyo!

Orbital1979

Hi,

I have got the chance to get over for a week on business, however as my brother live's in Bangkok and I will only be visiting one factory in Rayong and it will be my second 'Business' trip this year, I am on a budget!

was going to book 29th BA flight with Skyscanner and this morning it was 518 came back after lunch and it had jumped to over 600, now having viewed flights for the last month I have noticed that the prices can go up and down quite regulary, is there any tips on when to book, i've heard holiday websites lower prices on particular days does Skyscanner (or the agents that are on it) do the same?

Cheers in advance.

Out 29th September back exactly when ?? I've got £808 now out on 29th but with random date inbound ??

best thing to to is search your trip dates in skyscanner and then create an alert. It will send updates to your inbox daily and sometimes twice daily of there is any movement on the price either way. You then sit back and wait for a price that suits.

Out 29th September back exactly when ?? I've got £808 now out on 29th but with random date inbound ??

Just a week unfortunately, which is why it is still fairly cheap, I want to do BA though as my friend can sort me an upgrade.

Just a week unfortunately, which is why it is still fairly cheap, I want to do BA though as my friend can sort me an upgrade.

Best I can find now for 29th September-6th October is £522 on Thai......BA is £613

Best I can find now for 29th September-6th October is £522 on Thai......BA is £613

On Travelsupermarket above dates Eva Airways £522.46, Thai Airways £523, and BA £613

A few days ago could have got BA for only £445 on Skyscanner up and down all the time

On Travelsupermarket above dates Eva Airways £522.46, Thai Airways £523, and BA £613

A few days ago could have got BA for only £445 on Skyscanner up and down all the time

I normally book flights at 3am or 4am to get best results using Travel Supermarket

Archived