IGNORED

Cannot contact April Suites

draco2000

I usually like to have my hotel confirm my booking a few weeks before I arrive, but it is proving quite difficult with this hotel.

I sent them an e-mail requesting booking confirmation via their website but haven't heard back for 5 days.

I have tried calling them several times, but every time the phone picks up, as soon as I say "hello" in English, the receptionist doesn't respond and after a few moments, the phone either gets put down or disconnected. Except the first time where I heard some guy speaking in such a low, muffled volume that it was impossible to understand or even know if he was talking to me or just some guy speaking in the same room as the phone. And he wasn't responding to anything I said either.

Has anybody had any luck in actually establishing some sort of communication with this hotel?

I read such great things about it, but communication pre-trip is so far at -5 in quality.

If you book with Agoda you could try call them but your reservation should be good

I booked through Agoda ( was a better price than I could get through their web site anyway) and had no problems with the reservation. 

I'm surprised at your phone problems, their front desk staff are usually Filipino's with much better english than the average Thai.

When I lobbed there on the 6th at 12pm the room wasn't ready yet as their check in was at 2pm and the room still needed cleaning. They offered me an upgrade at March hotel and they could give me the room straight away. I took that option and was very impressed with their new hotel, best bed I've ever slept on in a hotel anywhere.

Having said all that, I wouldn't worry too much about getting a room confirmed, the 5 weeks I just had in Pats tourist numbers are way way down, even more so since the tragic bombing in BKK.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I booked through Agoda ( was a better price than I could get through their web site anyway) and had no problems with the reservation. 

I'm surprised at your phone problems, their front desk staff are usually Filipino's with much better english than the average Thai.

When I lobbed there on the 6th at 12pm the room wasn't ready yet as their check in was at 2pm and the room still needed cleaning. They offered me an upgrade at March Hotel and they could give me the room straight away. I took that option and was very impressed with their new hotel, best bed I've ever slept on in a hotel anywhere.

Having said all that, I wouldn't worry too much about getting a room confirmed, the 5 weeks I just had in Pats tourist numbers are way way down, even more so since the tragic bombing in BKK.

Cheers

Now, when you say "upgrade at March Hotel" does that mean you then had to pay extra or were you just booked and not having to pay anything else?

I booked via Agoda as well, and I'm not that worried. I spoke with a customer rep there, and they seem to have your back if you book through them and you then don't get your room anyways.

And not to jump ahead, it's not like I'm expecting not to get a room - this pre-trip confirmation is just a reassurance for myself. But contrary to April Suites, it took Page10 just 1 day to respond to my e-mail, so this is definitely slower.

Now, when you say "upgrade at March Hotel" does that mean you then had to pay extra or were you just booked and not having to pay anything else?

I booked via Agoda as well, and I'm not that worried. I spoke with a customer rep there, and they seem to have your back if you book through them and you then don't get your room anyways.

And not to jump ahead, it's not like I'm expecting not to get a room - this pre-trip confirmation is just a reassurance for myself. But contrary to April Suites, it took Page10 just 1 day to respond to my e-mail, so this is definitely slower.

I'd booked a Deluxe room at April Suites, they upgraded me to their top room at March hotel, think they call it Premier Deluxe. No extra cost for the 5 days I'd booked.

Think their main aim was to get people into their newest hotel to spread some word of mouth advertising.

I still think August Suites is the pick of them purely on the location. Both April and March are off the main roads whereas August is just so damn handy to both Second Road, Soi Buakhao and Pattaya Klang.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Nothing new with thai hotels they never reply to emails tit

Page10 did. Must've gotten lucky with that place.

Archived