IGNORED

Cannot contact April Suites

draco2000

I usually like to have my hotel confirm my booking a few weeks before I arrive, but it is proving quite difficult with this hotel.

I sent them an e-mail requesting booking confirmation but haven't heard back for 5 days.

I have tried calling them several times, but every time the phone picks up, as soon as I say "hello" in English, the receptionist doesn't respond and after a few moments, the phone either gets put down or disconnected. Except the first time where I heard some guy speaking in such a low, muffled volume that it was impossible to understand or even know if he was talking to me or just some guy speaking in the same room as the phone.

Has anybody had any luck in actually establishing some sort of communication with this hotel?

I read such great things about it, but communication pre-trip is so far at -5 in quality.

Thats one of the reasons i book with Agoda,straight forward and nothing gets lost in communication,although people will have experinced misshaps i suppose.

Archived