IGNORED

Manchester to Bangkok 433 GBP

Bababooey

Etihad is having a worldwide 96 hour super sale ending September 3rd.

One example is Manchester to Bangkok for 433 GBP but there are other good deals.

Origin Manchester

Destination Bangkok

Book by
3 Sep 2015

Travel between
15 Sep 2015 - 30 Jun 2016

£ 433.00     :GoldenSmile1:

Doesn't appear that there's blackout dates but I didn't do an exhaustive search.

96 HourSuper Sale

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

Nice info for those unbooked but looking to do so

But its only for flights beginning in UK not beginning in BKK.....

Well there has to be a downside to living in paradise .......

• 1 month later...

I've just booked Manchester-Bangkok with Qatar, via their website ....1/5/2016 to 31/5/2016 

2 hour layovers, leaving UK on a sunday (sometimes price goes up for weekend)

£426 :GoldenSmile1: 

Same price as I paid for the coming december. I had absolutely no intention of booking a holiday today 55

Cheap flights for Christmas time from Manchester, if I've not already of booked I would book 1 of these, hopefully my mate will book onimage.jpg

That's a very good price. Only downside is having to do 2 long flights.

I've done that myself last 3 times and I found it totally knackering. For my upcoming trip I managed to find a good price (£450) for my preferred route (AMS to BKK).

That's the lowest fare I've paid so far and I don't have to go thru the middle east this time. Result !

I cannot cope with 23 hour journeys, I live in Leicestershire so MAN or LHR is about the same for me so reverted back to direct flights  from LHR although at £492 is more than £100 I can get a 17 hour journey with a 1.5 hour stopover but direct 11 to 12 hour direct suits me fine.

I understand, I've never done a 23 hour journey myself, but you you can't get a flight for under £1000 for those dates, I only paid £550 for mine with 1 and 2 hour stopovers in the middle east

Just got flight Manchester to bkk £425 leaving. 29 November for 23 nights

Same date as me ....qatar flight leaving 2:45pm

Just booked Heathrow Bangkok direct flight with Eva air £451 in Feb next year. Booked through Crystal travel. Just need another great deal with hotel like Page 10 with 47% off offering loom at £31 a night though its a bit out of budget at the moment.

Never say never

1310 pm emirates. .. How much was your flight

I'll wave you off from the terminal 55

£425 as well!....arrive back in manc on 29th dec in the afternoon. Perfect timing to get a lift to the airport and back from my pops lol

I'll wave you off from the terminal 55

£425 as well!....arrive back in manc on 29th dec in the afternoon. Perfect timing to get a lift to the airport and back from my pops lol

Where you stopping ?

Just paid £460 direct with Thai air in January direct ... Best price I have paid in 7 years there are some great deals on sky scanner at the moment ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where you stopping ?

qatar airways ....so the new doha airport. Just a 2 hour layover both ways.

Got father a Klm flight from Manchester, out 7 Dec back 19 Jan for £422

Short stopovers.

Got father a Klm flight from Manchester, out 7 Dec back 19 Jan for £422

Short stopovers.

Yep good pricing just avoiding that high season period most airlines start with around 9/10th December outbound

Just been looking at old email paid £699 july 2008 and i was happy with that

So £425 in four weeks well happy

Yep good pricing just avoiding that high season period most airlines start with around 9/10th December outbound

Yes that date has sneaked forward, I can remember when it seemed to be the 14th.

One  thing about Etihad is you can use your air miles to offset the cost of the ticket. Each time I fly I get enough air miles to knock around £70-80 off the price of my flight, this year I have paid around £350 per flight. Which is a nice saving:)

Archived