IGNORED

good hotel near center of pattaya

zizix13

my last trip i stayed at the apex hotel on second road i picked this hotel as i had stayed their before and was happy with the price and service but this last time in apr of 2014 (i had not been to thailand in 8 years alot has changed ) the room was as expected but the service at the front desk and in the restaurant were very bad from the last time i had stayed here they seemed more interested in their phones than taking care of me and if i asked for something they seemed put out i was told that the russians had caused alot of this which i can understand will be going in apr 2016 will need 2 hotels one for about 6 days and another for 2-3 days after my wife arives from up north (cant have the hotel staff telling her about all my escapades ) 

Depends on your budget?,Apex is at the cheaper end,but have a look at places down soi honey bay breeze honey inn 24/7 but will come in at about 1000b+ in april.

Why did you marry ... ? 

Soi 10 , Page 10 or the Stay . 

why does anyone marry?? and yes i have asked my self this question several times and i realy dont know just seemed like a good thing to do at the time and it hasnt been all bad 

OK I booked at the a-one star hotel on soi 3 should have asked this question first but looked like a really good deal 850b per night roughly anyone have any info on this hotel as to weather it's good or not no info that I could see on the forum

OK I booked at the a-one star hotel on soi 3 should have asked this question first but looked like a really good deal 850b per night roughly anyone have any info on this hotel as to weather it's good or not no info that I could see on the forum

If you like that area (I do as it is peaceful yet within reach of everything still) you can get a room at Sabai lodge on Soi 2 for the same price go on Agoda and pick the deluxe B or C (not superior as other sites are offering) they overlook the pools, C is the better.

That sounds like a great rate for that hotel.

im my previous trips i would stay at the sunshine vista hotel (serviced apartments)that is just up the street on soi 3 i realy like this place but is a little more than what i want to spend and my friend i am bringing for his first trip is on a budget so i payed for both ours rooms at A-one star he is 73 yo hasnt been out of the statrs since her was in vietnam in the early 60s he is realy looking forward to the trip we will get about 7-8 days in patts and then couple days in surin in my wifes village and then finish out in bkk 

Pattaya Bay Resort behind Avenue shopping ctr on 2nd street.Stayed there a few times. centrally located. not bad..not great hotel. Middle of the road.

Archived