Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Qatar Airways ...a bit of an eye-opener

taylor1975

Its definitely a man's world in Qatar!  :Crazy1:

Qatar Airways has relaxed controversial policies which saw cabin crew sacked if they became pregnant or got married within the first five years of employment.

women crew members can only be picked up from work by their father, brother or husband - are thought to remain in place.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/transport/11826281/Qatar-Airways-relaxes-controversial-pregnancy-and-marriage-rules.html

if you fly Qatar Air you are supporting terrorism as it is owned by the Emir of Qatar, a major funding source for Hamas.   Should be renamed Air Hamas.

It is one of the highest rated carriers in the World by skytraxx, and for most people comfort and cost trump conscience.  

Ashamed of my true nationality at present so I am temporarily flying the flag of the Kiwi Republic (wanted the All Black's flag-Black background with the Silver Fern- but not an option on the board software so Jacinda's Standard will have to do.  

if you fly Qatar Air you are supporting terrorism as it is owned by the Emir of Qatar, a major funding source for Hamas.   Should be renamed Air Hamas.

It is one of the highest rated carriers in the World by skytraxx, and for most people comfort and cost trump conscience.  

I don't fly El Al for the exact same reason.

I succumbed to a cheap price for a Qatar flight last trip with 1.5 hour stopover in Doha saved about £100, it brought back why for most of my trips I have paid that bit more for direct with Thai. The service level differential was noticeable, Qatar were OK but it did not measure up to Thai, I have also been lucky with a lot of Thai flights not being full and been able to get a row of seats and flatbed during the flight.

Archived