IGNORED

Serenotel

Romeoinclover

I have a cancellable booking with the Serenotel, a new hotel on Beach Road.  Great location, but small rooms and hopefully you will get a room.

I have e-mailed them to see if they are guest friendly, but their customer service seems to be living up to some of the reviews.

Anyone know if they are GF friendly, or have any experiences worth sharing?

Except a few 5* hotels about every hotel is girl friendly in the 'hooker capitol' of the world . 

Definitely girl friendly, but very poorly designed rooms, a bungled opportunity, could have been so much better!

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Even the large rooms at the front of the hotel have very small bathrooms, rediculous!

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

....maybe some "Trainee-Architect" was given a GO on that Design...???? Sometimes one really wonders what they were thinking????

• 1 month later...

I agree with everything everyone says it was like architect/designer in training.

Lots of white, but everything seems cheap.

The shower door won't open with towel on the floor - no clearance and the bathroom is unreasonably small.

Towels average.

The beds are 5/10 comfortable, and the lighting system is good (from a lighting perspective) but might

take you 5 minutes to shut off lights. 

Walls and door super thin you hear all the noise and the construction across the street.

The good:  the small roof pool has a great view but super small (but open until 10pm).

The breakfast is supposedly good (heard from my buddy staying there).

Girl friendly - yes but they take ID and charge 500 for each extra...

I stayed in the front of the hotel towards water in a better room, but despite a good

location would not stay again.

Think I paid 3000 a night or something like that on a walk in.  They wouldn't budge

on that level (only available which was BS) of room.

Oddly alot of families in building (looking at the pool crowd at 7pm)

Archived