IGNORED

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel on Soi Lengkee

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

Last night at Retox Bar.

I order our first drinks, the waitress brings them together with my bill, 1 minute later she is back with us again with our bill from the day before, i assumed i had forgot to pay my bill because i was too drunk. Then she explained that they forgot to reduce the promotion from the PA card scheme and i had 70 baht credit. I use the card to promote PA and always leave the reduction as a tip for the staff. But this proved that Retox is a bar with honest management and staff, thumbs up and 5 stars from me!

I too have nothing but good things to say about the place. Definitely my go-to sports bar.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but the bald guy is so scary ! He looks like he could eat one of the girls alive :-)

haha

No buy one get one free like the Triangle bar I read on this thread but happy hour coming soon , any details please.

No buy one get one free like the Triangle bar I read on this thread but happy hour coming soon , any details please.

Bump..

• 4 weeks later...

I stayed for five nights at retox last july, not long after they opened.

I was on the top floor and couldn't hear any noise from the bar tbh. My room had a balcony and was facing Soi Lenkee, so there was a bit of traffic noise, when an unsilenced bike went past or some idiot with a huge speaker system in his pickup.

As you walk down the stairs to the bar, the noise only became apparent as I arrived at the door to the bar.

I'd imagine anything above the 2nd floor would be fine.

hi retox....been trying to contact u for 3 days about availability of room, but no reply....too busy or your web page contact not working?

When i rode by on my bike yesterday afternoon it all looked closed

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

When i rode by on my bike yesterday afternoon it all looked closed

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Just looked on their cam yesterday and on saturday on premier league time! Saturday was packed with people! Yesterday also busy but no English team played.

Definitely open. I would try to contact the owner over line.

Why is this place so packed.

Looked like your average sportsbar with unfriendly staff. 

Guess the owners have built up some equity over the years.

................................................................................................................

Obviously its not as you see it, otherwise it wouldn't be packed, unlike many other bars on that Soi.

I understand why sportsbars have a hype! In Pattaya starts low season after Sonkran but football high season start than. Championsleague Half finals and final. In all leagues the final games for who will be national champion. European cup in june, olympic games. Especially football is more and more a profit. And i think many sportsbars if in Pattaya, Germany or England will be packed tonight when "Kloppo" is coming home!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it the beginning or the end of a great business ? Retox has so much success that they need more space ?

Is it the beginning or the end of a great business ? Retox has so much success that they need more space ?

I don't understand your comment - it's not as if they're providing a personalised service.

Can't see how having a Retox 1 and Retox 2 has any downside, assuming they can find good staff to work at Retox 2.

Both locations are great too.

A street cam on Soi Honey?

Would be great to watch but I'm not sure the massage girls or the 'customers' would be so thrilled!

Everyday is training day with staff , especially those without good English speaking skills I Imagine.

Retox Game On on Soi Honey will open shortly. 

put soi honey into the foot patrol route today and either the signs are crap or they have not put them up yet !

either that or i had too mutt chang last night

I like the retox bar, great breakfast and the crowd all seem ok,but some of the girls need to learn to smile in the land of smiles, I know it gets busy and they are allowed to get tired after working a few hours but please girls try a bit harder writhe the smiles and be a bit more sociable, even my Thai gf said on the last 2 occasions, why these ladies not smile.

I like the retox bar, great breakfast and the crowd all seem ok,but some of the girls need to learn to smile in the land of smiles, I know it gets busy and they are allowed to get tired after working a few hours but please girls try a bit harder writhe the smiles and be a bit more sociable, even my Thai gf said on the last 2 occasions, why these ladies not smile.

there like a bulldog chewing a wasp..

You try working 10 hours a day for 20 odd days straight for 10-12 k while the mongers bitch about runny eggs, burnt toast, etc, and see how much you smile!

Archived