Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel on Soi Lengkee

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

If you bar fine them all within an hour, and pop each time, you win 5000 baht . :ThumbUp6:

good luck for you!..

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think that when girls smile when having their picture taken, they look much more attractive

Just booked my stay with you in November,wondering if an airport transfer could be arranged for the  7th Nov..Please pm me if plausible..

Just booked my stay with you in November,wondering if an airport transfer could be arranged for the  7th Nov..Please pm me if plausible..

Hi mate   airport transfer no probs     just PM your flight details     cheers

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

I just booked it for 8 nights in December. Looking forward to it :)

I was wondering if you can provide me with a DVD player? Thanks.

Although criticised before about my "voyeur" instinct of watching the cams, I find it helps me through my drought in between trips, I also hate to be a "moaner" but why is the uplink from inside the bar so "interrupted" the other cams in LK and WS all stream perfectly but Retox inside is often pixelated and freezes. The bar is definitely going to be my home base next trip.

Spent a good few days in here, mainly as my wee mate Ton works here but also know a few girls from the Rovers working here now, def gonna return when I get there and see if I can get Nid and Som on the go :D

So irovers was sold and under new management? It has gone down hill. It seems less friendlier in rovers. The ugly waitress is still there though. The one that can't speak English good. She tried to rush me with my order so she could go back to sitting down and playing with her phone. I tried to watch some American football in rovers. The dude with the glasses told me it was first come first serve. Then he says if someone else comes in you guys have to talk it out which game to watch. I told him to look around there is not many people here and left. I will be giving Retox a shot for now on.

I want to compliment Simon on this new bar.  The food is good, service good, prices are right and he does indeed accomodate requests for sports on the TV.  Two Friday mornings in a row I been there early in the AM and both times he promptly got American College football on the TV for me. 

Simon, have nothing but great things about RETOX.

Food, drink and staff great. If a sport is on TV, it is on your screens, no asking. Very professional operation; could teach many bar owners how to do it.

Simon, have nothing but great things about RETOX.

Food, drink and staff great. If a sport is on TV, it is on your screens, no asking. Very professional operation; could teach many bar owners how to do it.

Come support Simon at the fights!

post-151409-0-08635800-1445888761.jpg

Huh, we do WCB in Beijing as well. Sure you can find videos of me kicking ass on youtube. Awesome night out

• 4 weeks later...

I sometimes join the cam of Retox! Seems to be a nice location and good chances that i will stay there in march. Nice area! Sometimes i think about Jomtien but i think no alternative.

what was the outside terrace area has been recently enclosed

attachicon.gifdec 2 016 (Custom).JPG

No pavement police here then.

................................................................................................................

what was the outside terrace area has been recently enclosed

attachicon.gifdec 2 016 (Custom).JPG

Helps keep things quieter too I imagine?  I've stayed once in that "Clean Guest House" next door, had ruled out staying there again being next door to a 24-hour pub. Maybe back on the list....

I am here now, last week of my 2 months holiday. Been watching the red devil games here, the Davis Cup and even a cyclo cross race. They don't know me or that i am a moderator on pa.

But they allways made me feel like a vip!

Thumbs up and good luck hope to support my teams again at Retox :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, can you let the girls in the rooms if I book few nights ?

Thank you.

Ask them 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

• 3 weeks later...

Last night at Retox Bar.

I order our first drinks, the waitress brings them together with my bill, 1 minute later she is back with us again with our bill from the day before, i assumed i had forgot to pay my bill because i was too drunk. Then she explained that they forgot to reduce the promotion from the PA card scheme and i had 70 baht credit. I use the card to promote PA and always leave the reduction as a tip for the staff. But this proved that Retox is a bar with honest management and staff, thumbs up and 5 stars from me!

Archived