IGNORED

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel on Soi Lengkee

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always enjoyed watching the football and the breakfast in the ir and only found out it had been sold on my May \ June visit but not that the owners had started up again in Soi Lekgnee, I will pop in when I am back in October.

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

It's not like I moved the camera, or even asked for the camera to be moved. I just said it would be good form to put up a sign letting people know the camera exists so they can make an informed choice to patronize the bar or not. If you want to complain about it, I think the management would be the ones you ought to direct your whining  comments to.

Well let's ask 'Retox sports bar and Hotels'. He'll certainly be able to tell us THE reason why the camera's field of view has been reduced.

Well let's ask 'Retox Sports Bar and Hotels'. He'll certainly be able to tell us THE reason why the camera's field of view has been reduced.

to many "concerns" about customers being unaware they were live on Cam,    I am easy going but obviously we dont want to upset any customers  on this issue. 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

Wow I am surprised punters can be recognised on camera unless they think they are "Pattaya famous" 5555, very disappointing  both Retox cams not working now.

Wow I am surprised punters can be recognised on camera unless they think they are "Pattaya famous" 5555, very disappointing both Retox cams not working now.

I dont understand what people want to see,am I missing something?

In a Soi 6 bar or something similar i could understand a bit more but a "normal "bar i can't.

Well its a bit of contact with our pleasure ground, yes it may be a little desperate but back home its nice to view some social action in pattaya.

Actually I have just had a thought, why are you critical on a post that is all about what was set up for Ir bar and Retox which is about viewing Patts?

Well its a bit of contact with our pleasure ground, yes it may be a little desperate but back home its nice to view some social action in pattaya.

Im with you mate.

Lb

to many "concerns" about customers being unaware they were live on Cam,    I am easy going but obviously we dont want to upset any customers  on this issue. 

Thank you for your reply. I certainly understand your concern about customers. For my part, the little I saw from the inside cam gave me the Desire to visit your bar.

I'm hoping to sip a fresh guinness  in December for my 4th trip. See you at Retox.

I dont understand what people want to see,am I missing something?

In a soi 6 bar or something similar i could understand a bit more but a "normal "bar i can't.

2 cams LIVE    3rd cam outside as soon as the guy with the ladders turns up 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
facebook/retoxpattaya

by the way guys,,,,now we are working on a big project for cams all over pattaya. including 2 walking st cams coming soon

check it out here and give us your feedback 

www.pattayastreetcams.com    

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
facebook/retoxpattaya

by the way guys,,,,now we are working on a big project for cams all over pattaya. including 2 walking st cams coming soon

check it out here and give us your feedback 

www.pattayastreetcams.com    

Very much looking forward to the Castra Gym Cam!... :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.thecastra.com/yoga.html

http://www.pattayastreetcams.com/castra/

Great you shifted the cam off the pool table again.

Well I think so anyway.

The others on the beach and Walking Street are not as good as yours.

Much like Vigil walking very slowly.

Well that was last night anyway.

Lb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

STILL Serving the Cheapest Guinness in Thailand

150 Baht Pint (6am to 6pm)

170 Baht Pint (6pm to 6am)

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
facebook/retoxpattaya

Cam back down on the pool table, very disappointing.

The Cams are becoming a bit of a problem,, some customers are NOT coming in the bar because of the cams and PRIVACY issues.   Obviously we have to LISTEN to ALL our customers,  Not really sure what will happen next but will monitor feedback from online sources and customers from the bar.  I personally am a HUGE fan of the cams but we cant please all the people all the time unfortunately. 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
facebook/retoxpattaya

The Cams are becoming a bit of a problem,, some customers are NOT coming in the bar because of the cams and PRIVACY issues.   Obviously we have to LISTEN to ALL our customers,  Not really sure what will happen next but will monitor feedback from online sources and customers from the bar.  I personally am a HUGE fan of the cams but we cant please all the people all the time unfortunately. 

Appreciate the dilemma and the reply its OK for me I don't care who sees me in Thailand or its bars and everyone knows why I go to Thailand 3-4 times a year.

I wouldn't want to be in the bar when Interpol has a live feed ...

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Archived