IGNORED

Luxury Holiday Villas / Holiday Garden Resort

P.A.A.G. Hunter

I thought I would post this in case BMs traveling with friends would like to rent some villas not too far from the nightlife.

I stayed here during my bday trip in January 2015.

The villa I rented was Baan ChaiNam.

Here is the website: http://www.soldinasia.com

There is a Thai lady by the name of Jo who speaks excellent English. I think is she is married to an American guy. Anyway, she is cool, friendly and very helpful.

Some photos I took of the Baan ChaiNam villa I rented. Don't mind the untidy beds and small TG sitting in the living room...lol I took these pic during my short stay there, so seem a lil random...

Read the description about this villa. I will probably book this villa again for my future trips.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

location looks good although the websites not very forthcoming with prices. How much did you pay?

location looks good although the websites not very forthcoming with prices. How much did you pay?

I think total was 30,000 baht + taxes. It was High Season. The prices on the website seem high and might be outdated.

However. I was quoted 4500 baht x 5 nights = 22,500 baht for my upcoming trip. I recommended emailing Jo and her staff for more accurate prices.

PH

Archived