Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boss Suites review- anybody?

thebattler

Debating staying at the boss suites, on the corner of Road 2 and Soi 13.

1. How is the wifi in the room? 

2. Guest friendly?

3. Do female travelers ever stay here?

4. Are there massage girls on site?

I usually stay at Basaya, at Central road, but a friend is staying here and its 50% cheaper. 

I stayed there just over one year ago so things might have changed.  I stayed for 1 week and then moved up the street to soi lengee. 

Regarding Boss, there are 2 types of rooms.  The cheap ones that I did not see as they were described to me as terrible by the Boss employees in Bangkok.  The other more expensive ones are quite large and have great potential.  Very nice balcony over looking the pool, but make sure they do not put you on the first floor or you will be looking into a wall.  The rooms are old and very poorly maintained.  My ac did not work well and I needed to get maintenance on it.  Very loud and dripped water.  The bed sagged in several spots and made my back ache.  The room was quite big and I liked this.  There is a very big window from the outdoor hall way looking into the bedroom part which means you always have these drapes closed.  The door was not very secure.

Fantastic pool and breakfast.

It was girl friendly.

I found some of the staff unfriendly and a bit rude, but they may be gone by now.

The wifi was poor and dropped many times.  Often it would not work for several hours.

I do not recall any onsite massage but right across the street there are several shops and beer bars.

Hope this helped.

Thanks for the thorough reply eh. I think I will stay at my normal place and meet my friend here. 

Archived