IGNORED

Cheapo in Nakula?

Baxidar ba

I usually stay around Buakhow, but I want something a little quieter this trip. I'm looking for a room (preferably with a monthly option) in Nakula. I plan on spending some time travelling around Bkk ect so won't be their that much. If everything goes to plan might only be spending a few nights their, but want a base in Patts for my luggage. I just want a place in walking distance (5-10 mins is ok) to the baht bus. Nothing fancy AC is a must but apart from that just somewhere clean & cheap. Any info appreciated.

Peace Resort, 2nd Road and Naklua  --   nice, inexpensive and quiet.....nice pool  ....2 minutes to Baht Bus.....visitor friendly....can't go wrong, been staying here for 10 years  --  Complexone

Thanks I'll check it out.

Ask Jerry ( BM here ) he have a condo in Nakula , I stayed there last Xmas for 7 weeks , I likes it . He may want a long term tenant . Pm him if you are interested .

Contact Bob Ofoz +668586862 via SMS.  He stays at a place on Soi 16 in Naklua.  His friend owns the property and rents out rooms.  200 meters to mototaxi stand at Long Beach Resort.

If you're truly only looking for a place for luggage and most of your time will be in BKK, why don't you just spend a night at Nana on Soi 4 in BKK. That way, they are willing to store your luggage up to about 2 months. 

I often go to Thailand with 2 suitcases and leave a large one with Nana and proceed to travel about Thailand, Cambodia and Philippines with the smaller one. I'm usually in Thailand around 6 months at a time and yes, I also stay in Pattaya for a month or two. Works well for me.

If you're truly only looking for a place for luggage and most of your time will be in BKK, why don't you just spend a night at Nana on Soi 4 in BKK. That way, they are willing to store your luggage up to about 2 months. 

I often go to Thailand with 2 suitcases and leave a large one with Nana and proceed to travel about Thailand, Cambodia and Philippines with the smaller one. I'm usually in Thailand around 6 months at a time and yes, I also stay in Pattaya for a month or two. Works well for me.

Good to hear they're still doing that.

I left a case there for ages some years ago. No problems.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

You can also stay at the South end of Buakhao near the Pattaya Tai. Very quiet for there also.

Archived