IGNORED

looking for a condo for one month

koki

hello

I hope this is the right forum (sorry about my english)

so... after 3 years after i left thailand. (was living 2 years in phuket)

I decided to go back for one month to pattaya. 

so i need to know where i can find a good condo in central pattaya. max 10 mins drive from Walking Street.

my budget for one month is between 15000-25000 bhat 

one thing about the payment  i want to do booking for my dates but the payment must to be in cash when i will arrive 

thanks for all.

Try the app airbnb, lots and lots of properties in Pattaya available. I've been scouting on it already with a view to using it myself for my next trip.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Save cash and stay at Nirun for about 6,000 per month plus utilities, 10 mins drive to Walking Street

NIRAN small.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

wow, thats an amazing price at the nirun, are their any drawbacks? you mentioned it's 10 mins drive from Walking Street, are their baht taxis nearby and how many changes are needed?

wow, thats an amazing price at the nirun, are their any drawbacks? you mentioned it's 10 mins drive from walking street, are their baht taxis nearby and how many changes are needed?

Walk from Nirun to Pattaya Klang Big C extra, get on a baht bus, 10bt & you are on WS.

................................................................................................................

Walk from Nirun to Pattaya Klang Big C extra, get on a baht bus, 10bt & you are on WS.

Thanks for that. I'm heading back to Patts soon and seriously considering this as an option, perhaps you know some other condos fairly close to ws in roughly the same price range?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

wow, thats an amazing price at the nirun, are their any drawbacks? you mentioned it's 10 mins drive from walking street, are their baht taxis nearby and how many changes are needed?

Think there was a long running thread on the pros and cons of Nirun in Expats

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

MG Lodge, Soi Bongwat.. I love it there. great spot, loads of falangs there and near to pretty much everything

They got cheap 6k to 10k... its full a lot but low season may have rooms

You could try View Talay 2B in Jomtien.  It's over the hill but much quieter when you want to sleep.  2B sit further in than 2A so has less road noise.  Nice big pool, numerous laundry facilities on the ground floor, a restaurant by the pool.  Just need to walk out to the street and catch a baht bus that is heading over the hill and you are there!

Archived