Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotels with best quality mattress and bed linen

filibuster

I've not been to Pattaya for a while, but looking to perhaps take advantage of the Kan Air flights next month.  One of the things that always disappointed me in town was the quality of the beds and bed linen on offer (add towels to that).  Obviously the 5* places aren't a problem, but has anyone got suggestions (preferably in North Pattaya) of other hotels that offer good box spring beds, quality bed linen and decent towels?

I've stayed at the Sabai Wing on my last trip at a Deluxe room and the beds were quite comfortable. Nothing compared to my bed at home but still pretty good for pattaya.

I'll be in pattayaa for my third trip next week and I'll be staying at the August Suites, I'll let you know how their beds are too.

Hard Rock bed a million times superior than any other bed in pattaya. No comparison ... Hands down

The best I've known were at Sandy Spring but most since have been like a tablet of chiseled granite.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I stayed at the Wave over Songkran, all rooms are ocean front, incredibly comfortable over-sized king bed, pillow menu, 600 thread count Egyptian cotton linen, super plush towels, great room design, very quiet = a restful nights sleep !!!

I stayed at the Wave over Songkran, all rooms are ocean front, incredibly comfortable over-sized king bed, pillow menu, 600 thread count Egyptian cotton linen, super plush towels, great room design, very quiet = a restful nights sleep !!!

Thanks for that. Is it guest friendly? My ex-missus used to work (several years ago) as a guest relations manager for the same hotel group and they were very non-guest friendly then.

curious to know of good beds, also really big beds...

most places I have stayed have very marginal mattresses... 

Thanks for that. Is it guest friendly? My ex-missus used to work (several years ago) as a guest relations manager for the same hotel group and they were very non-guest friendly then.

I checked in first and informed reception my TGF would be arriving later. She had no trouble checking in and obtaining a key for the room. All staff very friendly. She brought a few of her friends, all dripping wet, back to the room, also no problem.

I'm going in the opposite direction here in the hopes that it will be helpful....

I was a big fan of Sea me Spring in the past, but not after my last trip.  The bed was hard as a rock (think that was consistent with prior trips), but what really jumped out at me was how crappy the pillows (seemed like a bag full of rolled up socks) and linens (towels were YEARS old and threadbare, and had big strings coming off of them on the edges) were.

So scratch it from your list if you're looking for quality bedding and linens

Archived