IGNORED

Looking for a short notice hotel with room safe near soi 6

FitFarang79

Hello everyone. I am arriving in Pattaya on the 9th of June. I usually book a hotel in advance but have not done it this time. I am looking for a hotel relatively close to Soi 6 where I can just roll up and get a room straight away. I would like the hotel to have a room safe.

I tried to book at the Carlton Pattaya hotel but just received an email saying they no longer exist.

Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Not too fancy but not a dive either. Pool would be nice. Room safe a must. Doesn't have to be in Soi 6 can be on 2nd Rd. Thanks.

lots of nice places around that end of town, I liked April Suites, a 5 minute walk, or a 45 second baht bus ride to Soi 6...  on Agoda they quite often have screaming deals...

if you go to Agoda via links on this forum they make a little commission which helps keep it going, I try to do this...

also close by is At Mind Serviced Residences, quite nice and sometimes great deals...

a notch down but still quite nice is the Sabai group hotels up around sois 1 and 2, and great value for money...  again, easy walk to Soi 6 from any of these, and all mentioned have pools...

have fun!

What happened to the Carlton ???  

It was always busy, and a great location i thought ...   :Fuck_Knows:

Vessey's buddy Chris always stays (stayed?) there, I recall Vessey mentioning in one of his TR's something about it closing maybe...

Vessey's buddy Chris always stays (stayed?) there, I recall Vessey mentioning in one of his TR's something about it closing maybe...

yea still say there  open just turn up  2 min walk to the six room safe never had a problem there

Wriggley Tin 1

Lord Nelson on Soi 6 close to 2nd road,,,,,,, no pool but good.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Archived