IGNORED

Best pool , guest friendly hotel

willynut

Currently staying at Secrets and fark the weathers HOT. So I'm looking at changing hotels in the next few days and after some suggestions . I want a hotel under 2000 baht with a great pool , considering Areca , hit me with suggestions please guys .. Oh and must be guest friendly and not charge joiner fees for 2 girls. I've never taken any notice about hotel pools before but this trip it's so hot I think I want one to relax around

Areca's pools are very nice and it is under 2,000baht a night but they do charge for a second girl!

Sutus Court 1 on soi Buakhao. Room is ok, great shower area, very nice pool area and room is 900 per night. They do charge for a 2nd girl, but if you factor in the cheap price of the room...all good.

Big Mike.

If you don't mind being up on Soi 2 then Sabai Lodge has a choice of pools.

You'll have a choice of room as well as even Superior will be under 2000.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Btw, yer welcome, Willynut. Next time you ask for advice, a simple: "Thanks for the effort, fellow BM's." would be nice. Just ranting a bit, mate, but I'm sick & tired of BM's asking for advice, we give it and are completely ignored by the OP. Can make a person think twice about providing helpful information in the future...Little advice for everyone, not just you.

Big Mike.

Really great swimming pool has Basaya beach resort hotel in soi Central (formerly known as Nova Lodge). Easily accessible hotel. If you know some of the rooms were renovated. The hotel was also quite rich breakfast. Your price under 2,000 BHT should this hotel be sufficient.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

imo best value for money hotel out of those with nice pools ..nature view soi buakhao

http://www.natureviewpattaya.com/

pool view balcony room is only 1000/night!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Archived