IGNORED

2nd room- only for Short times

flying_guitars

Hello,

I want to book a 2nd room, not too far from WS to bring girls back for my sessions. I dont want to bring them back to my hotel. I would prefer to have a 2nd room thats really cheap...
I would appreciate any help...

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

Why not try Full Love Inn Motel near third rd , little far from WS , 10 mins on motor bike . 280 bt for three hours . I have used that couple times , very comfy and private .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Why not try Full Love Inn Motel near third rd , little far from WS , 10 mins on motor bike . 280 bt for three hours . I have used that couple times , very comfy and private .

Yes that's the way to do it.No need to rent a second room

if you don't need it too much.The FLIM will be the better option

for sure.All who stay there will tell you the same.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Don't know the name of it, but I have used a ST room right on Walking Street on multiple occasions.

I'm confident that the TGs will know of one nearby OR go to Full Love Inn, as suggested.

Another option is Walking Street Guesthouse.  See link to website in this thread that references 10% discount:  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/272329-pattaya-addicts-discount-at-the-new-walking-street-guesthouse-06032015-0037-am/?hl=%2Bwalking+%2Bstreet+%2Bguesthouse

Walking Street:

ซอย ปีเจ (Soi BJ)

Small dead-end soi with two short-time hotels for 300 baht. I used both and prefer the one on the left-hand side.

I'm charged an additional 100-baht if I bring in two girls for a threesome.

Archived