Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

August Suites vs The Haven (Soi 13)

griffithvoice

Thanks heaps for the pictures mate looks like ill be booking the 40spm suite looks like their is no need at all to upgrade

quick question how is the bathroom? is the shower big enough to for 2 people 

thanks again mate

Thanks heaps for the pictures mate looks like ill be booking the 40spm suite looks like their is no need at all to upgrade

thanks again mate

Yes bob its big enough for two.....honest!  :GoldenSmile1:

thanks again mate

You could fit 5 people in the shower.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

thanks again mate

post-138543-1433806742405.jpg

See the wall in the photo with the small frosted window. That's the shower. The shower is the full length of that wall. The shower is a rectangular shape.

Anyone have info on the new hotel March Suites? I think I may try August Suites in sept. Try to save some money

I think I've seen someone say that it will only finish contruction next year if at that.

Anyway booked a stay at August Suites for next week.

I'll be at August Suites next week as well. Thursday-next Monday

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sixmonthnomad1815?sub_confirmation=1

I do videos about being a digital nomad, switching every six months between Malaysia and Pattaya, Thailand or other parts of South East Asia.

August Suites are great. Stayd there for 5 nights on my trip. Had to change hotels as they did not have any more available rooms. Neither did April Suites. So went to Sawasdee siam. But one night was eonugh for me. Changed to 247 botique hotel.

Of this hotels i would recommend August Suites. 247 was nice and better location but as a hotel August Suites is better.

Lets just dont talk aboat sawasdee Siam. It is a real shithole.

Looks really nice. I was supposed to stay at the Flipper House since I'd like to be in the Soi 6/7 area, but now I don't know. How far is August Suites from that area?

Looks really nice. I was supposed to stay at the Flipper House since I'd like to be in the Soi 6/7 area, but now I don't know. How far is August Suites from that area?

Well, since Flipper House is actually on soi 7, it would be difficult to get much closer to that. For going to Soi 6, I'd say it's about the same. August Suites is tiny bit closer, going only by the map. But since you'll have to cross 2nd Road to get on a baht bus anyway, I think it about evens out in the end.

Well, since Flipper House is actually on soi 7, it would be difficult to get much closer to that. For going to soi 6, I'd say it's about the same. August Suites is tiny bit closer, going only by the map. But since you'll have to cross 2nd Road to get on a baht bus anyway, I think it about evens out in the end.

Thanks for Your answer. I'm afraid I mixed things up as I meant to write Soi 7/8 area.

Well, in that case... August Suites is about 4-7 minutes away from soi 7/8. (Most of the time will be spent trying to safely cross Central and/or Second Road.)

As you probably already know, it's not always the greatest idea to stay super close to where you're likely to pick up the most "friends". So you could consider August Suites for that reason, perhaps, 5 minutes is a safer distance but still not exactly far away.

August Suites are great. Stayd there for 5 nights on my trip. Had to change hotels as they did not have any more available rooms. Neither did April suites. So went to Sawasdee siam. But one night was eonugh for me. Changed to 247 botique hotel.

Of this hotels i would recommend August suites. 247 was nice and better location but as a hotel August suites is better.

Lets just dont talk aboat sawasdee Siam. It is a real shithole.

Nothing worse than staying in a shit hole.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys booked august suites for 14 nights in november/december for 56 aus per night

Nice Mate. I'll be there from 19th of December for about a month. Looking forward to the trip!

Archived