IGNORED

China Garden Review - Feb 2015

MrDK

Got my few weeks booked in for November and looking forward to third stay here. Excellent rooms and jacuzzi rooms have double balcony so nice to sit out and watch the world go by.great restaurant downstairs by the way, well worth a visit. I always found staff very accommodating and 24 hour security is also reassuring. Jacuzzi is big, fits three very easily,,,,,,, so I believe !!!!

Got my few weeks booked in for November and looking forward to third stay here. Excellent rooms and jacuzzi rooms have double balcony so nice to sit out and watch the world go by.great restaurant downstairs by the way, well worth a visit. I always found staff very accommodating and 24 hour security is also reassuring. Jacuzzi is big, fits three very easily,,,,,,, so I believe !!!!

Yes a big farang and two or three Thai spinners no problem.

I highly recommend this accommodation in the centre of the action no need to rent a bike supper clean and very good security.

JDM

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 3 months later...

hey guys quick question how long would it take to walk to beach road and then walking street from china garden???

As i have stayed at August suites before and didnt find the walk to bad how does it compare to here 

Less than 10 min (5 min if brisk, 1-2 hrs if easily distracted) to Beach Road.

About same additional distance to WS, or 10 bath in baht bus.

OR, on Soi Buakhao (2 min) take baht bus to WS (90% go that way, except Tue and Fri before 8 PM)

Nice place. The only negatives is the entrance goes by back of kitchen. A/C is slow to kick in. "I could have been doing something wrong." The refrigerator turns off as well when power turned off to room.

Enjoyed the bed. All women felt at ease and performed outstandingly while staying overnight.

Thanks for the review MrDK.

Very informative!

Last week I booked a Jacuzzi room for the end of februari.

Contact with hotel was made very fast, and everything was arranged quickly ! Thumbs up!

Realy look forward to my stay here

Never had a problem with the Air con being slow to kick in and never a problem with the fridge knocking off.

I appreciate that the entrance is down beside the restaurant but at night it is nice to have a nice private entrance with security at reception if required.

Top class place in my mind and perfectly located. Got my next two holidays booked there in May and November and well worth the few quid in my mind.

I had 18 days at the China Garden in June last year. I had a great time there. No complaints. Great value for money.

Sent from my NSA pwned hand held device using tApAcRaP

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, imyfriendyou said:

Is there an elevator in China Garden? 

Not only is there no elevator, there stairs a somewhat steep.
Still a favorite place of mine, but hardly for the mobility impaired

18 hours ago, standard said:

My problem no stairs .

There are stairs ... not problem in this regard :)
What would be the alternative? A hoist? A pole?

54 minutes ago, MrDK said:

There are stairs ... not problem in this regard :)
What would be the alternative? A hoist? A pole?

You would land this up to the second floor room no?

Is it still called China Garden or has it changed its name..Steakhouse nearby?

4 hours ago, Gaztop08 said:

Is it still called China Garden or has it changed its name..Steakhouse nearby?

The restaurant changed name many moons ago (steak & Co), but the hotel did not.
China Garden Boutique hotel is the name

67300158[1].jpg

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:30, standard said:

My problem ,is stairs .

My problem is stairs ,cant be using stairs, so its a hotel with lift to clarify , nice as many guest houses are ...

Archived