IGNORED

Lookn for a 2 bed room vip condo

kingstadlux

Hey all...

I hoping to get some good suggestions for a pimpin 2 bedroom condo right near the action.

I play pretty hard and love a goodtime with plenty of hotties....

Taking a mate to Pattaya for 10 days of debauchery. It is his cherry trip so wanna make it a cracker!

All the usual trimmings: jacuzzi, flatscreen, kitchen, beach views, hifi, huge beds etc etc...

Any suggestions would be much appreciated...

Cheers guys and happy mongering...

f150d4b8f588bf944cca4ed3b2e21e07.jpg

Cheers,

Kingstadlux

I might take it for a couple of months and make a night of it.

I can pay whatever I want to in Pattaya. 60-odd days at 4,500 baht is around £5,400 which is not that awful for a place much better than I've ever stayed at before. And I've stayed at lots of nice places all over the world on business. That flat is lush. Innit.

Aaargh bastard!  I am totally gutted, seen this and wanted to book it for this June but that particular period is booked out...

Anybody know of anything similar that I can book?  Goddam, I wanted the outdoor jacuzzi.  

I don't seem to be able to have access to book the penthouse suite at the LK Metropole, and at 15,000 baht per night, it's very pricey (last time I stayed I wasn't paying!).  Would I have to get in contact with the hotel direct?

• 3 months later...

Archived