Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Emirates or Aeroflot?

stef74

looks like my 2 options.

via Dubai (done it many times)

or Aeroflot via Moscow (never tryed)

anyone any experience?

I do like Emirates. should I risk a change?

I think ill be dissapointed, but worth asking the question.

:HaHaHa1: These are two good options to select and compare. It will depend on whether you want to have a lot of experience and save money.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Emirates are superb. I have flown their 777 and A380. Their cabin crew are highly professional, and their prices are often quite excellent value. Their entertainment system is the best in the sky. The food is good.

Buy hey u should try Aeroflot and then we can all know. It is best to speak later from real hard-core experience, please.

I am Gold on Emirates and if you say you have done them enough times before you will know that it doesn't get much better than emirates.

Emirates is reasonably priced for the service. It would have to be a ridiculously priced business or first class ticket for me to even think about playing air-travel Russian Roulette with Aeroflot.... but then again..... have a go. Looking forward to the report.

I have flown both, albeit years apart.

I don't like flying much, but found Emirates the more pleasant experience.

It is many years since I had a stopover in Dubai, and when I did it was brief, about an hour, so just time to stretch the legs then back on the plane. Not really much time to suss the plush surroundings.

I had a longer stopover in Moscow airport; several hours. It was a grim place back then. About the only lively spot was an Irish bar

I will be flying Aeroflot for the 4th time next month.

They are the cheapest and they have the best hours for me ( coming back at 10pm = an extra night in Pattaya, my daughter can come pick me up at the airport, i can go work the next day)

I had bad luck with them once, a passenger had a heart attack, the delay it caused made me miss my connection, i don't blame Aeroflot for that.

To all the Aeroflot haters, is your advice based on experience flying with them or from hear say?

I can imagine Emirates being better but Aeroflot is not as awfull as everybody says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prices on Emirates from UK are unbelievably good at the moment and frankly they're better than airlines charging three or four hundred more for similar flights. Can't see past them.

I came, I saw, I mongered!

interesting answers.

sure, Emirates are great, 777 + A380, A380 especially good, cannot fault.

Aeroflot is unknown, could it be an adventure? or a nightmare?

important decision to make, could be many hours giggling, or crying?

looks like my 2 options.

via Dubai (done it many times)

or Aeroflot via Moscow (never tryed)

anyone any experience?

I do like Emirates. should I risk a change?

I think ill be dissapointed, but worth asking the question.

is this a wind up?

interesting answers.

sure, Emirates are great, 777 + A380, A380 especially good, cannot fault.

Aeroflot is unknown, could it be an adventure? or a nightmare?

important decision to make, could be many hours giggling, or crying?

I already flew Aeroflot and at the time they didn't even have entertainment screens nor power plugs.

If you equi yourself with a tablet with very long battery life and some movies, your "adventure" might be bearable.

I read on here in another thread that people lose stuff out of their checked luggage when changing planes in moscow...

I would avoid Aeroflot/Moscow, personally.

Emirates has such a great reputation!!!

not wind up, ill be flying from Prague, so they are my 2 options.

i listen to music, headphones mp3 mostly.

i guess its gonna be Dubai again then.

thanks all for your input. appreciate it.

that would be my preference too!

Dont know if it will be a decider, but no alcohol Moscow/Bangkok/Moscow on Aeroflot.

Due to the behavior of our Russian friends whilst consuming Alcohol.

Definitley Emirates unless the Aeroflot is cheaper and money is an issue. Would have to be a LOT cheaper to tempt me though!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

I've flown both on quite a few occasions.

AEROFLOT is about 2 levels below Emirates, the fleet is at least 5 years older than Emirates, the crew worse in looks & attitude & the fellow passengers are worse, that's before the lottery of your things making it through Moscow

I've flown both on quite a few occasions.

AEROFLOT is about 2 levels below Emirates, the fleet is at least 5 years older than Emirates, the crew worse in looks & attitude & the fellow passengers are worse, that's before the lottery of your things making it through Moscow

and NO BOOZE served?  fuck Aeroflot!

Archived