Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bus to Khon Kaen

Shaygate

I'm sure I've seen this answered or discussed somewhere but I'll be blowed if I can get the search function to find it so sorry if I'm repeating :-)

Can anybody point me in the direction of a website showing the timetable, costs etc. Of the buses from pattaya to khon kaen?

Where are you starting from? Bangkok, Pattaya, Khorat?

Very hard to find this info outside Thailand.

The best bus service Patts<->Kohn kaen is Chan Tours (IMHO). I have used them KK to Patts but not the other way round (who wants to go back?!!!).  I think (from googling) their Pattaya office can be contacted on 038-719-090 but good luck on getting them to speak English!

Alternatively get a bus to Bangkok from where there will be a multitude of services to Kohn Kaen.

If you are in Pattaya ask an Issan girl, she will know the bus services exactly!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

You could fly? There are lots of flights there, two from Suvarnabhumi With Thai from 1200 baht, and maybe 10 from Don Mueang, three Thai Smile, three Nok Air and four AirAsia with Nok having the lowest fare on a random date next month of 740 baht.

If you really want to get the bus then Chan Tours have an office at the top of Pattaya Klang on the spur that feeds left onto Sukhumvit Rd.

You could fly? There are lots of flights there, two from Suvarnabhumi With Thai from 1200 baht, and maybe 10 from Don Mueang, three Thai Smile, three Nok Air and four AirAsia with Nok having the lowest fare on a random date next month of 740 baht.

If you really want to get the bus then Chan Tours have an office at the top of Pattaya Klang on the spur that feeds left onto Sukhumvit Rd.

I know about the flights available, I've booked the return to Bangkok with Air Asia but I fancy seeing a bit of the country and don't mind the bus ride as long as I can get VIP seats

Very hard to find this info outside Thailand.

The best bus service Patts<->Kohn kaen is Chan Tours (IMHO). I have used them KK to Patts but not the other way round (who wants to go back?!!!). I think (from googling) their Pattaya office can be contacted on 038-719-090 but good luck on getting them to speak English!

If you are in Pattaya ask an Issan girl, she will know the bus services exactly!

Probably good advice I'll have to chat up one of my friends and get them to book the ticket in advance to ensure I get a VIP seat.

Archived