Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Taxi to Hua Hin From Swampy? Can Anyone Help?

python

Can anyone recommend a taxi driver or company that could transport me plus 3 others with luggage from Swampy to Hua Hin?

I have used Mr T many times before, including this journey, and always found him very good. However, he now tells me "no service to Hua Hin from us"    

I think he charged me about 1500Tbt a couple of years ago.

What would you expect to pay now?  For people carrier type vehicle, I thought maybe 2000 to 2500Tbt? 

Help appreciated as I really dont want to get a bus! 

3000 to 3500 is appox price with private mini van

Have a contact but cant get numbee as not at home.

Another option is Train or book on arrival no more than 4000

How many people?

Nam's Taxi may be able to take the booking but she has a Ford Focus, two people or three with light luggage.  Email her at [email protected]

Joker...

How many people?

I made it 4 .... plus bags.

"me plus 3 others with luggage"

There are plenty of MPV taxis at the airport ... just negotiate directly with the drivers. (assuming the OP doesn't have ridiculous amounts of baggage).  If they do, a minivan will be needed ... HuaHin minivan folk would probably be a decent bet (if they are still operating).

Thx for the replies so far.

Just to be clear, 4 adults each with suitcase travelling.

What would you expect to pay for this journey in a MPV or minivan type vehicle?

To give you an idea of price, Asia Travel quote 3904 baht one way for 4 people in a minivan.

They are usually a little expensive.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Just google it ...If it helps I have booked a taxi from bangkok to cha am { which is near hua hin } its going to cost me 1800 baht ...  

Have you thought of using Bell Travel Service 305 baht per person takes 3 1/2 hours, drops you off at bus station can then get a taxi to whatever hotel you are staying in. Was a very comfortable bus with only 24 seats best to book online if the times are suitable. Used it in November great service, caught a taxi back from Hua Hin cost 1800 baht

well done crocket, very usefull  sir.....

Limmopattaya.com. They go to Hua Hin. Use them to get to Pattaya all the time.

Archived