• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do the quoted rates include taxes?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why didnt you just call the rooms 1 A B and C etc where 1 is the floor and A superior B mid C budget?  lol...its  a head fuck... but maybe Im just stupid and dont like thinking much....lol ... 

I stayed at the Boomerang for 10 days in Feb and stayed in the A3 std room for 3 nights and the A1 deluxe for 7 nights and it is great value the rooms are promptly cleaned and serviced soon after I went out for breakfast and the soi is quite so not much if any noisy motorbike traffic, the beds are comfy and the aircons worked well. The bathrooms were clean and efficient I could fit 3 people in the deluxe shower no problem. Its in a great spot close to everything yet still tucked away. The owner Micheal and his family were always on hand if anything was needed. I will be staying again mid year

Excuse me, I have met ou and checked out the rooms a few years ago, didnt remember your name being Michael.

That being said, see you on march 3 rd as I have a reservation with you.

Excuse me, I have met ou and checked out the rooms a few years ago, didnt remember your name being Michael.

That being said, see you on march 3 rd as I have a reservation with you.

No worries mate see you in March

Archived