IGNORED

boomerang guesthouse

magic69

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Bigchaser

I only occasionaly check this thread as most of the enquiries come through our website or email or PM but in the case of end of July availabilty

we have rooms B1, A2

• 2 weeks later...

AUGUST AVAILABILITY

Room A1 18th to 22nd

A2 8th to 11th

A3 1st to 16th then 24th to 30th

B1 7th to 14th

B2 9th to 14th

B3 9th to 22nd then 24th to 30th

C1 2nd to 9th then 24th to 30th

Do you have a  large room with balcony available from 17th Dec to 4th Jan

Regards

I would contact Michael per the Boomerang website, as he has already stated he checks this thread infrequently

What's the wifi like?also what's the cable TV like? Looking at the big room with balcony,what's the noise like? Cheers for any info!

Have sent a booking .via web site..for the month of October..fingers crossed

Rooms are great. Wifi is fine. TV is fine plenty of channels to choose from. It has become my place of choice to stay

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

this is a great place to stay january 2016 will be my third stay at the boomerang brilliant place

Staying here in August - so will write a review after

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

If you want to get to sleep before 3am in the morning, no way, becuase of the beer bar next door, very loud music, and the ladies yelling and screaming, i stayed there for 2 weeks, and every night the same, but the room was nice.

• 2 weeks later...

SEPTEMBER AVAILABILITY

Room A1 10th to 21st

A2 1st to 7th

A3 24th to end of month

B1 10th to 30th

B2 6th to end of month

B3 all month

C1 11th to end of month

best response is by sending email to us thru the website or a PM

• 3 weeks later...

Counting down the days till the 30th :-)))))) said it would fly by.

I have lost count of my number of stays and its not been open long, this year I stayed Feb/Mar, June/July, am booked for Nov/Dec and just booked again for April/May 2016. Ideal place for me, glad to save a lot of money from when I stayed many times at Areca (great hotel) but aside from the financial difference the location, the owner and his staff make every stay great for me.

Bugger! I just realised I have gone back on my word about not praising "Boomerang" as it gets more difficult to book.

I have lost count of my number of stays and its not been open long, this year I stayed Feb/Mar, June/July, am booked for Nov/Dec and just booked again for April/May 2016. Ideal place for me, glad to save a lot of money from when I stayed many times at Areca (great hotel) but aside from the financial difference the location, the owner and his staff make every stay great for me.

Bugger! I just realised I have gone back on my word about not praising "Boomerang" as it gets more difficult to book.

I've booked for April & May too,got room A1.

Robw

robw, I will try and leave the room in good condition, A1 is great as are all of the rooms, I think I have also stayed in A2,A3 and B1, some of the rooms are smaller but the location, the staff and access overcome that. Enjoy your stay.

Archived