Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

boomerang guesthouse

magic69

Any one stayed here? Know it's run by a bm and it looks great? Is it quiet during the day when I will want to sleep? Any other observations welcome.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I promised myself I would never praise this place again because it is getting harder to book the rooms I want on the dates I want. Boomerang for me is positioned exactly where I want to be, it is run very well and is 25% of the price I was paying for a great hotel with great facilities I was never using. It is a guesthouse though not a hotel so there are differences, yet all three 2014 trips were spent at Boomerang and the next 2 for 2015 are already booked.

I stayed there last May and have booked for April.

Robw

• 3 weeks later...

It is in a good position in a quiet soi yet close to the action. If you try to book via their e-mail I hope you get a reply.......I didn't.

I promised myself I would never praise this place again because it is getting harder to book the rooms I want on the dates I want. Boomerang for me is positioned exactly where I want to be, it is run very well and is 25% of the price I was paying for a great hotel with great facilities I was never using. It is a guesthouse though not a hotel so there are differences, yet all three 2014 trips were spent at Boomerang and the next 2 for 2015 are already booked.

I agree geezerrb. No more recommendations.

Yes I have stayed there several times and highly recommend it. Well run and very central, this will be the last time I reccomend it. Sorry Michael............ I am there in Feb for a month and then 2 weeks in September. Getting harder and harder to book.

Mate I have never had any problem getting a reply when I send an email. I speak Australian though lol lol

Mate I have never had any problem getting a reply when I send an email. I speak Australian though lol lol

I've always got replies too.

Robw

.. the rooms with the ultraviolet ceiling lights look quite atmospheric .. sort of a 60's black light look .. do they achieve the intended mood?

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've already booked for sept-oct, all questions answered very quickly and the guy who runs it seems a decent bloke very reasonable. Will be writing a trip report on my return cant wait. One advantage of being an old git and time flying by is that now till end of sept will go in a heart beat ;-)

.. the rooms with the ultraviolet ceiling lights look quite atmospheric .. sort of a 60's black light look .. do they achieve the intended mood?

Yea all the 1 rooms have the blue light, its not ultra-violet though but controlled by dimmer switch so you can set your own mood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do u have romms from 21 september until 20 october? I'd like to have the deluxe room!!!

You are in luck Room A1 is available and sorry for the delay I usually rely on PM's or people sending enquiries thru the website so PM if further information is required

• 3 weeks later...

is the place guest friendly? whats the noise like from the rooms is there any construction going on close to it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

JUNE AVAILABILITY

Room A1 1st to 7th

A2 1st to 6th then 11th to end of month

A3 1st to 3rd then 6th to 14th then 16th to 23rd

B2 1st to 6th then 13th to end of month

B3 1st to 18th

C1 1st to the 2nd

hi folks this is a great place to stay I have stayed twice now and have booked again for january have no fears you will love it

Just finish my mini vacy here. Great place to stay go for the deluxe room well worth the money. Some construction around but no noise in the rooms. Only problem not enough room during hi season book early.

I am all booked up for my second stay there in december....cant wait.

Archived