IGNORED

sutus court

magic69

anyone stayed in sutus court recently? thinking about it for next year as Ive got a long stay? any horror stories welcome?

I've read a few posts about it recently. Do a search and they should show towards the top of the list of posts?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

It's a good hotel not a bad price but if ur in sutus court 3 don't get a ground floor room as stinks of shit.

I was there in November and April and had the same room number 104. Stay AWAY FROM ground floor.

And never tell the cleaner to fuck off like I did coz I didn't get may room clean after that lol.

Pool is nice there is a girl that comes in there and starting making the.eyes at you and then swims over and work out a deal with you for boom boom. She's hot and brings the beers to lol. I'll try dig a photo of her.

Excellent value for money, stayed there twice now, last visit nov/dec 2014, going back there march 2015.

I would recommend sutus court 1, as it's the newest with very clean decor.

(Joiner fee 400 baht for 2nd lady ,if you stay sutus 2,3,4 you can get around this by bypassing reception)

I think I'll try sutus 1 in march. Is there rooms with balcony in that building ??

I think I'll try sutus 1 in march. Is there rooms with balcony in that building ??

Yes, you can have balcony over looking the pools or looking out on Soi Buakhao

Sutus Court 1 is a very nice budget hotel. It IS "budget" but a good quality hotel at the price.

OP - it might help if you mention which of the 4 you were actually referring to.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Excellent value for money, stayed there twice now, last visit nov/dec 2014, going back there march 2015.

I would recommend sutus court 1, as it's the newest with very clean decor.

(Joiner fee 400 baht for 2nd lady ,if you stay sutus 2,3,4 you can get around this by bypassing reception)

I reckon at last time I stayed in sutus there was no safety box in the room (only at reception), is it still the case at sutus 1?

I originally looked at staying Sutus Court, as a cheap place to stay, but then decided to book a small guesthouse instead, as will be a lot quieter, much more private & the rooms far better quality as virtually brand new

Sweet are the balcony Big enough for two or three ppl to drink on ?

No problem with that, big enough

Does anybody know if they have monthly rentals?  And if so how much...  (I sent them an email but got no response)

I got a quote yesterday for 21000 for 28 nights.

The only thing stopping me is i am a very paranoid person and i dont like the idea of not having a room safe.

Whats this i hear about a joiner fee also ?

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

I got a quote yesterday for 21000 for 28 nights.

The only thing stopping me is i am a very paranoid person and i dont like the idea of not having a room safe.

Whats this i hear about a joiner fee also ?

What zone did they quote you for?

I must say the no safe in the room is probably going to stop me from staying there too.  It's a concern to say the least.

I stayed in Sutus Court 2 for 3 weeks.  It is run down but the location and pool were very nice.  It was quiet at night and had a back entrance to bypass reception.  Also had those cheap safes, but worked for me.  I might try Cantebury's Tales next time or one of the cheap places down that same soi.  I like to be near the LK Metro area, great place to start the morning walk and see what I can get myself into...

Stayed in Sutus Court 3 end of November.  Good value and great location.  It was not loud at night at all and the room was ok.  The pillows and towels are not much but I just bought a better pillow at the Big C and gave it to my TGF when I left.  I would use them again...

Joker...

• 3 months later...

Hi anyone stayed recently at sutus court 2? Did the WiFi work well in your room?

Vincent Law

Hi anyone stayed recently at sutus court 2? Did the WiFi work well in your room?

i stayed there about a month ago wifi worked sweet the pass word  is aaaaabbbbb 

Stayed in Sutus Court 3 end of November.  Good value and great location.  It was not loud at night at all and the room was ok.  The pillows and towels are not much but I just bought a better pillow at the Big C and gave it to my TGF when I left.  I would use them again...

Joker...

Hi what's the different between sutus court 3 and 2? Is it just the room size?

Vincent Law

Stayed at sutus court 1 they have a safe behind reception that u can use never had any problems and the coins restaurant next door is ideal for a full English or a nice evening meal very nice place to stay

• 3 weeks later...

Booked Sutus Court 1 for 2 weeks in July. Stayed for 12 nights in December, 2014...no problems at all. Wifi never cut out, didn't try a 3some, but the 400 baht 2nd girl joiner fee is not a worry as most places ask for this (400 is low compared to some places.) LOVED the shower area as it was huge and could easily fit 3 people. Lovely pool area for a relatively cheap hotel.

No safe in the room never worries me. I don't bring my laptop so it's just cash. I usually just shove my cash filled envelope under the mattress to the middle of the bed. No way in hell the spinners are strong enough to lift it or are their arms long enough to reach. safest place if ya ask me.

Big Mike.

Depending on the time of year we have big rooms as per our website for between 19,000 to 21,000 and then you could just walk around the corner to go to their pool, I guess outsiders can use it for a small fee.

Archived