Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

getting to mo chit bus station from patts

wogggy

I need to get to mo chit bus station in bkk from pattaya.

Where is the bus station in pattaya that will take me there, and how often do the buses depart? A taxi driver quoted me 1800, stuff that!

I'll be leaving tomorrow.

Go to the Bus Station on Pattaya Nua ( North Pattaya road). It's down the end near Sukhumvit Road.

If you are coming from Sukhumvit Road end it's about 200 metres up on the left, opposite Mackro Food Mart.

I haven't got the bus to Mo Chit for ages but I think it takes about 2hrs depending on time of day and should be about ฿150 or around that sum. Easy process.

A bus leaves for Mo Chit about every 30 minutes, it was at 10 to the hour and 20 past about a month ago. Also note that with the seat number on your ticket, the number is on the BACK of the seat in front. Causes a lot of confusion.

Bus station mentioned above, but it is actually on right side of road coming from Sukhumvit road. Bus departs every 40 minutes or so, depending on time of day.

Sorry, my mistake... Gee that's the second time I've done that! Back to school for me!!

Mo chit? No shit? 555555

I need to get to mo chit bus station in bkk from pattaya.

Where is the bus station in pattaya that will take me there, and how often do the buses depart? A taxi driver quoted me 1800, stuff that!

I'll be leaving tomorrow.

Mr T offered me 1,200 baht. Call him in future..

Archived