IGNORED

Traveling to Bangkok on the 27th(saturday) by bus

Cerebrum

I will go to Bangkok on Saturday, should I buy a bus ticket in advance or just go to the bus station and buy a ticket there?

Im worried about not finding a ticket

Can't buy a ticket in advance from north pattaya road station as far as I know, longest waiting time is usually no more than 30 minutes, but if your worried why not get a taxi, around B1000 door to door

Im just worried about them running out of tickets if too many people show up.

Usually they have stand by buses to cope with demand, they never run out of tickets, they just keep filling up buses, are you going to Ekamai or Mor Chit

If bus is full and if no additional stand by buses then just take the next scheduled bus (assuming you're not on a tight deadline). They run often enough into Bangkok. How often exactly i don't recall. If all else fails take a taxi.

Buses run every 30 minutes and usually more than one bus leaves each half hour, so I would think it unlikely that you will have to wait more than half an hour!

Archived