IGNORED

Early morning taxi services - Don Muang Airport to Pattaya

lawmaker007

Hi Guys,

I am travelling to LOS in AirAsia which lands at Don Muang at 3.30AM. I am travelling with 3 other friends. I am looking to book a taxi but strangely no one wants to work at this time. Mr. T  & Nam - replied saying its too early to work and Meow hasn't replied to my mail sent couple of days back.

Any other lead who i can get in touch?

Cheers

-Law 

With four people plus luggage, you need a van, not an ordinary Taxi.

Nam's Ford Focus couldn't fit that. And since she is a sole operator, she has to choose some time to sleep, too.

I am surprised at an Air Asia flight arriving at thst time. i had a 6.00 AM flight out if DM last year, arrived early at 4.00 and the whole airport was closed up.

Nam's Ford Focus couldn't fit that. And since she is a sole operator, she has to choose some time to sleep, too.

I am surprised at an Air Asia flight arriving at thst time. i had a 6.00 AM flight out if DM last year, arrived early at 4.00 and the whole airport was closed up.

agree four people in taxi with luggage impossible .

original poster does not state location either , if going to pattaya pttaxiservice.com operates 24 hrs .

not sure what airline poster is booked with but don muang is now air Asia's base in Thailand flights

are landing all through night .

agree four people in taxi with luggage impossible .

original poster does not state location either , if going to pattaya pttaxiservice.com operates 24 hrs .

not sure what airline poster is booked with but don muang is now air Asia's base in Thailand flights

are landing all through night .

Hi. I am requesting all the taxi services for a van and not a car. In the post (and also in the post headline, i have clearly mentioned that i am travelling in air asia and its landing at 3.30AM and i am going to pattaya. anyway Thanks for the info about pttaxiservice.com 

Cheers

Hi, I am requesting all of them for van. Nam dint give out details about not having van rather quoted its early to work so as Mr.T. I have now sourced couple of them and awaiting reply from them. lets see... Also, i dont understand this logic of air asia, early morning arrival but thai airways tickets were high and we resolved to this option but now by paying more for early check-in, taxi, many other things...  :Banghead2:

Hi. I am requesting all the taxi services for a van and not a car. In the post (and also in the post headline, i have clearly mentioned that i am travelling in air asia and its landing at 3.30AM and i am going to pattaya. anyway Thanks for the info about pttaxiservice.com 

Cheers

that teach me to keep of the chang and read properiy .

another company I have used before thaicalltaxi.com 2k dm to patts for a van .

that teach me to keep of the chang and read properiy .

another company I have used before thaicalltaxi.com 2k dm to patts for a van .

haha... I have got similar price from PT Taxi... and i have confirmed with them. Thanks for the info...

Archived