IGNORED

Rama Kien Couples Only Nude Resort

Dare Devil

Hi guys,

I am new here so I will post this thread about Rama Kien, the only place I have stayed in Pattaya. I first must dissuade single guys from seeking this location. First it is for couples only and is not a hotel but a resort. It has a dozen rooms surrounding a nice small swimming pool and bar area. Nudity at all times is mandatory. Couples can hook up here but whatever goes on should happen in the rooms with the curtains drawn. Except of course on Wednesday or Saturday night where there is a party with free buffet. Then things get wild.

Cheers,

The Hunk

PS. Pictures are forbidden so you have to see their website.

___ DareDevil

Here is a map showing its location in town. You will note that it is best served by car or by scooter. Cabs are also an option. On foot it is a bit far unless you're athletic with energy to spare. Finally you want to make sure the stray or unleashed dogs which guard the side streets don't nibble your ankles as you walk around. This is apparently an issue on less frequented roads and streets in the vicinity. Locals keep them fed as protection from thieves, so it seems.

Rama Kien Map.jpg

___ DareDevil

Now this ought to be a closely guarded secret because it is a stunning little haven of peace and tranquility. With gentle prices it is very relaxing. We lucked out and for several days we had the place all to ourselves. This was off season of course. The staff there are genuinely kind hearted and scrupulously honest. I had overpayed by mistake and was refunded the surcharge on arrival. They had to convince me as I thought it wasn't the case! Need I say more?

The parties are mostly with an international crowd with Expats from all corners and interesting people to meet. You dial whatever you want, or can chill and just have a drink as long as you aren't upset by public displays of affection.

___ DareDevil

Here is their website.

http://www.rama-kien.com

I will answer to the best of my ability any questions you may have. It is great for open minded nudist, but it is one step more daring the the neighboring Chan Resort which is strictly nudist but more family oriented with no sexual arena of expression. Here love and passion are tolerated and even approved.

___ DareDevil

The rooms are large with a vast walk in shower. They are cleaned every morning and the linen is changed, plentiful new towels are provided. There are lounge chairs in front of the ground floor rooms alongside the pool. The decor is Thai with woodwork and muted colors with large plants. It is a very idyllic setting, both restful and quiet. A welcome change after the madness of Walking Street.

___ DareDevil

They are kind and help in any way they can, arranging for low priced taxis as well as very reasonable scooter rental delivered to the front door with helmets. I like the smooth and efficient way they get things done as if all were easy.

___ DareDevil

Breakfast is included in the low rate and is simple, you have a few options but it is custom cooked to order. Also you can order any number of things to be cooked for you. The bar is right there by the pool with plenty of drinks and refreshments. My GF really liked the entire experience with the pool right at the edge of the room and everything at your fingertips. It was hard to leave the place to go into town. Thankfully the nightlife was enough of a draw to get us going!

___ DareDevil

Can you just turn up there on the night for the party without staying at the resort?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

if you single how you manage to book if it meant for couple

Every journey has secret destination which traveller is unaware

• 6 months later...

Does anybody know if Rama Kien is still open ?

When are the party times there ?

Rama Kiens website is "forbidden":

http://www.rama-kien.com/

• 1 year later...

As far as i know they are not taking bookings beyond the month of April. Rama Kien Resort will cease to operate.

Archived