Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jasmina Villa - soi Buakao

phee sua

Hello guys,

If you are interested in not spending too much money on a hotel but more on other activities (lol) than this is a nice hotel to stay. I stayed already some years here and never wanted to make some review about it .. it was cheap and that was it. But after the renovation from the rooms and the lobby it's nice ... it's clean and my room with balcony I like it a lot .. nice view over soi Buakao also (look the pictures). Also the boss Jade and the staff are friendly ... the van in my room is from Jade and I may use because I don't like airco very much. Also they have a new cleaning lady from this week who speaks good inglish. And the beds are good and the sheets are soft ... 

It's situated next to LK Metro and for those who don't know yet ... LK Metro is the center of this area with already 14 gogo's ... almost all are new from the last two years ... even Champange a gogo has a totally new look. For the Aussies you have Billabong bar and there they have 'happy hour' all day - 555 (= lol)

For those who are not familiar with this area ... you have a very good thai restaurant only 30 meters from Jasmine Villa. It has no name but it is just before a goldshop on you left leaving the hotel ... see in the picture on the left the Billboard from goldshop. 

They always says that a picture says more than 1000 words ... so here the pics from my room where I stay at this very moment. The price from this room with balcony is 800 bath at the moment because high season already. Can even go up a bit between Xmas and New Year but in low season cheaper of course. I had a discount and not payed this price because I stay now for 10 days and I am a regular customer ... I live in Buriram (Isaan) but when I come to Pattaya I always stay in this hotel. I am not a wealthy man and I don't need a swimming pool. I come here for sexercises and not excercises - lol.

And of course the hotel don't charge you for bringing a girl in the room. 

Have a nice stay in Pattaya,

Phee Sua (= butterfly)

Jasmine Villa soi Buakao (1).JPG

Jasmine Villa soi Buakao (2).JPG

Jasmine Villa soi Buakao (3).JPG

Jasmine Villa soi Buakao (4).JPG

Jasmine Villa soi Buakao - view from 3th floor (5).JPG

Jasmine Villa soi Buakao - view from 3th floor (6).JPG

Thanks for the review. I agree about the thai food restaurant next to the gold shop. That place has the best taste/price ratio in town imo. 

I was wondering if this is the old Jasmine Mansion?

Any knowledge about this?

Thanks

I am a BABY DOLL fan

I was wondering if this is the old Jasmine Mansion?

Any knowledge about this?

Thanks

Indeed it is ... I never stayed here when it had still that name. Maybe you know the owner Jade ... nice lady. And her daughter ... who is sometimes in the lobby fixing some drinks (I don't know how to call it ..lol) ... she is wow, very beautiful. And Jade her sons Sam en James are lovely boys, especially Sam the oldest one. 

yes i have stayed there a few years back now, the oldest son is an English lad, right?

yes i have stayed there a few years back now, the oldest son is an English lad, right?

Indeed, the two sons have an English father ... the daughter I think is from Thai man but I am not sure. 

Hello guys,

First of all ... sorry for spelling the hotel wrong in the headline ... it is Jasmine Villa. 

Here a few photos from a bigger room (100 extra charge). It don't have a balcony but a flat screen tv - lol. And it is a cool room ...

Enjoy your stay in Pattaya and maybe we meet each other here. End of the week I go back to Buriram ... living my normal life again - 555

Phee Sua

SAM_1767.JPG

SAM_1769.JPG

SAM_1768.JPG

Didn't this place go downhill following the much publized financial break up between the English moneyman & his wife? He just about lost everything I believe!

Didn't this place go downhill following the much publized financial break up between the English moneyman & his wife? He just about lost everything I believe!

I know of an update to this story and the information is that the final outcome may not be as bad for the UK guy as first thought..................things are still in the "melting pot" so to speak :Think1:

I know of an update to this story and the information is that the final outcome may not be as bad for the UK guy as first thought..................things are still in the "melting pot" so to speak :Think1:

Sorry, but about this I don't know anything ... only that there is a lot of gossip. And I believe that we as outsiders it's difficult to judge what happened between two individuals. I certainly will not do that. And I am talking about the hotel, the rooms and the area around the hotel. The rest is not my concern. Jade the owner treat me well and if she can help me she does. 

lsn't this where a falang was drugged & robbed earlier this year by 2 thai ladies who were on holiday with a thai man staying in the room next to the falang.

Also saw 'for sale' sign here last time l passed a few weeks ago.

Yeah think you`re right, i stayed here once a few years ago when it was called `jasmine mansions`,it wasnt a bad place to say tbh,in fact my mate stayed again the year after.I remember the couple in question,he was a sociable guy,very easy to get on with,called him kev,his wife was called sujinda i think.

He actually wrote a book called `riff raffles,days in the life of a pattaya hotel owner`.

Yeah think you`re right, i stayed here once a few years ago when it was called `jasmine mansions`,it wasnt a bad place to say tbh,in fact my mate stayed again the year after.I remember the couple in question,he was a sociable guy,very easy to get on with,called him kev,his wife was called sujinda i think.

He actually wrote a book called `riff raffles,days in the life of a pattaya hotel owner`.

Hi Guys

Stayed here in 2006/7 when called Jasmine Mansion enjoyed my stays with the owner Kevin Meacher and his thai wife Jin

It was sad what happened to Kevin i got on very well with him nothing was any trouble for him, although he was having

family problems while i was there, he was a very good guy and we would have a drink now and again.

When i stayed there in 2006/7 my room was over Soi Buakaow so was not easy sleeping until past 5am due to noise.

Have not stayed there since Kevin sold it and now called Jasmine Villa although walked past it scores of times.

lsn't this where a falang was drugged & robbed earlier this year by 2 thai ladies who were on holiday with a thai man staying in the room next to the falang.

Also saw 'for sale' sign here last time l passed a few weeks ago.

The farang stayed with a thai girl who knocked him out ... but you know Pattaya. It can happen in every hotel ... you have to be carefull with some girls ... certainly freelancers. 

I checked with Jade and you are right ... she wants to sell ... probably because she has a husband from Australia and I think she wants to go living there. I met her new husband a month ago when I came back from Yangon. 

Hi Guys

Stayed here in 2006/7 when called Jasmine Mansion enjoyed my stays with the owner Kevin Meacher and his thai wife Jin

It was sad what happened to Kevin i got on very well with him nothing was any trouble for him, although he was having

family problems while i was there, he was a very good guy and we would have a drink now and again.

When i stayed there in 2006/7 my room was over Soi Buakaow so was not easy sleeping until past 5am due to noise.

Have not stayed there since Kevin sold it and now called Jasmine Villa although walked past it scores of times.

Like I said before ... nobody knows what happens between two persons. There are so many lawyers just because of all those 'shit' of 'who is right or wrong' or whatever. I repeat NOT MY PROBLEM OR CONCERN ... 

Hi Guys

Now it's not the same .... you speak from longtime ago. The noise is coming only from a karaoke bar till 03am ... sometimes ... not always. And Jade will complain so that it will be not later then 02am or earlier. My room is nearest to the karaoke so I can know lol. 

lf a falang was knocked out by a female must have been two incidents here this year, a falang was definitely drugged & robbed in his room by two thai females who, were also staying there, offered their massage services. lt was in pattaya newspapers and tv and it was a week after this incident the 'for sale' sign went up.

Is there a safe in the room? I think this essential as the reception safes I do not personaly trust you won't miss the odd 50 missing will you?

J

Archived