Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nova Park

LMNOP

Hi Team

Anyone stayed at Nova Park in Pattaya, Pro's and Cons please?

Thanks

I lived there for 3 months. Stay in the main building away from the road. Closest to the pool. The back rooms facing 3rd road get very hot all day. The rooms are spacious and clean. The pool/jacuzzi are nice. There are no sidewalks on soi AR nor the soi leading to 2nd road so very dangerous.

I always stay on soi ar but never in nova park, nova gold is great thou but the pool is vertually inside, I wouldn't say the soi i more dangerous than any other soi because of traffic

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

How much did you pay for nova park, I usually stay in either @mind or nova gold but last trip in september after paying 2k pn in @mind nova had a special low season offer of 500bht

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Here now, Internet is really slow, especially during high traffic times

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing large rooms super beds two Air cons kitchen  , eat at the Nova Suites  a few mins away really great buffets, All Nova properties are a superb choice I liked Nova Lodge even better than Areca Lodge Evergreen I also stayed at in June .

I like the Nova group. Stayed many times at Nova Gold and Nova Suites.

A frew comments:

1) Pool at Gold is 100% in the shade - that aside it is IMHO the best value 4* hotel in Patts...really nice rooms.

2) Pool at Nova suites is terrific...but then everything at this hotel is fantastic.

3) Some people don't like location....but free golf buggy to Pattaya Klang or Second road and taxi bike back.

Here now, Internet is really slow, especially during high traffic times

What I found was that they turn every second router off,  if you look from the car park facing the studio building you will see the routers evenly spaced on the outside of the building, at night time you can see the green and red lights on the routers indicating which is on and off.  I brought this to their attention and they fixed it, then the next night it was the same again!

I don't think the location is too bad, short walk to second road and Soi 6, short ride to Buakhow. There's a 7/11 and Family Mart, right there. Good restaurant (Jameson) just outside. Cheap and good Laundry a couple steps away. There's a motorbike taxi stand outside 7/11.

I think its safe enough to walk around there and not much traffic. The exit to Klang (Central Pattaya road) is really far. Most taxis and bus will bring you to your hotel if you mention Soi AR or Klang Soi 12 even if they don't know Nova Park or KTK (landmark).

I was apprehensive earlier but find this location convenient, quiet and cheap. Downside is construction noise (March-14, June-14-on), worst at KTK and @mind, acceptable at Nova Suites (with windows shut, can't use the balcony). Should be fine at Nova Park.

Archived