IGNORED

Flipper House Soi7 - mini bar prices

theoneandonlytony

Hello,

Do any of you guys out there know the mini bar prices in the Flipper House hotel on Soi 7?

First time visit to LOS next month and I'm trying to work out my expenses for the trip.

Thanks in advance fellas.

Tony

Its all free. Eat/drink whatever you want.

They will usually have a price list.

Personnally, I wouldn't bother. Just stock up from 7\11 and keep in the fridge

Juste to give you an example from my stay in Sunview Place, The minibar price was 75Thb for bottled water, the same water bottle was 15Thb at the Tesco Lotus just 50 Meters from the hotel ... Haven't looked at the price of the alcoholic beverages but as westie said, even if not overpriced, you will find the same drinks for half the price in any 7/11 or family mart or tesco ... That is the price for not having to leave the hotel to do your groceries :GoldenSmile1:

Juste to give you an example from my stay in Sunview Place, The minibar price was 75Thb for bottled water, the same water bottle was 15Thb at the Tesco Lotus just 50 Meters from the hotel ... Haven't looked at the price of the alcoholic beverages but as westie said, even if not overpriced, you will find the same drinks for half the price in any 7/11 or family mart or tesco ... That is the price for not having to leave the hotel to do your groceries :GoldenSmile1:

The hotels where I have been staying had a very modest minibar prices. 20bht for the water bottle and 150bht for small Sang Som bottle. Not the same "profit" scheme as in the farangland hotels.

Again 7-11 or family mart.

The prices in the Flipper are'nt too steep mate, but the family mart is directly opposite the hotel so I always use that.

I usually empty the mini bar and stock up on my own, or have the hotel empty it before arrival. No discrepancies upon checkout that way.

And you can stock it with whatever you wish at a fraction of the cost.

Not bad prices. I have stayed there many times. 7 across stree to stock up your fridge though. I think 2 waters free. I have always enjoyed my stays at flipper. Don't think it needs to be really budgeted as you won't be staying in the room drinking by yourself will you. Try aussie bar across the street for some good times and nice girls. Short time or long time up to you. Also the massage in flipper has a lady a little bit older that is a nympho. And only 1000 baht tip for as long as you can handle it.

Not bad prices. I have stayed there many times. 7 across stree to stock up your fridge though. I think 2 waters free. I have always enjoyed my stays at flipper. Don't think it needs to be really budgeted as you won't be staying in the room drinking by yourself will you. Try aussie bar across the street for some good times and nice girls. Short time or long time up to you. Also the massage in flipper has a lady a little bit older that is a nympho. And only 1000 baht tip for as long as you can handle it.

sounds good to me!

Archived