IGNORED

boss suite hotel.. 216/20 Second Road, Pattaya.Chonburi, 20150 Pattaya Central, Thailand

terry007

HIi guys, just wondering if anyone has stayed at the above place mentioned as I am returning to pattaya on the 31st dec till   feb .  and have already booked this hotel, I think it was called the Diana inn at one time, I recently stayed at the lek hotel for 3 weeks and to be honest I couldn't fault it, staff very friendly, food nice, but this trip it was fully booked, so had to book this hotel instead, hopefully someone who stayed there recently,,, can give me a little more info, I have read a few reviews from different travel agencies,, but if possible would like it straight from the horses mouth if you know what I mean, many thanks in advance guys and girls ..

Fantastic place you might not be sorry

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Brilliant location. Very good value for money. I paid under 10000bht for 11 nights wo bf in the beginning of November for std room. Don't expect any luxus, AC is on/off type and if you want to sleep before 2am and after 6am ear plugs recommended. Bed was good, not so hard as in most cheap thai hotels

Old Fart

Archived