IGNORED

Dec 25th... No available rooms?

tizza

I have tried a number of hotels/ guesthouses they have either no rooms available or have not replied to my emails.

I am arriving Dec 25th (christmas day) the places I have tried so far:

Rinya House (no reply)

Rooms above the chow soy (full)

Sutus Court (full)

China Garden (full)

Honey Inn (no reply, also tried a private email of a staff member)

I have been looking at rooms on Agoda but can not justify paying 4000 for a room at Page 10 when it cost me 2000 last time

I would prefer something on soi honey, soi buakhao region or even up near Soi 6.

Any ideas??

PM BM Dave from Canterbury Tales on Chiyaphoon, he generally has a few options.

................................................................................................................

I have tried a number of hotels/ guesthouses they have either no rooms available or have not replied to my emails.

I am arriving Dec 25th (christmas day) the places I have tried so far:

Rinya House (no reply)

Rooms above the chow soy (full)

Sutus Court (full)

China Garden (full)

Honey Inn (no reply, also tried a private email of a staff member)

I have been looking at rooms on Agoda but can not justify paying 4000 for a room at Page 10 when it cost me 2000 last time

I would prefer something on soi honey, soi buakhao region or even up near soi 6.

Any ideas??

Have you tried Agoda or booking.com

When going at that time of year you heed to be prepared to pay big bucks for a room, I know of several guesthousesmwho were fully booked for this xmas last xmas

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Try the booze lounge on soi bhua khow. Rooms in July were 500 baht, old but clean and good value. Close to everything and the bar itself is great downstairs. Manager back then was Jason and his email was [email protected].

Try Blue Heeler Bar on Soi Lengkee. .. www..blueheelerpattaya.com

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

You're choosing the highest of the high season (Xmas to New Years), so yes expect some lack of availability and higher prices than any other time of year.

That said, you'll eventually be able to find a place, but it may be of less quality/higher prices/worse location than you would like.

I assume you couldn't make earlier plans due to work or other commitments, but apparently a lot of people book accommodation in Pattaya for the late December timeframe up to a year in advance, for the best places.

...then by February through November, it's back to a bunch of half-empty hotels and cheap walk-in rates.  :Grin3:

try irovers

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

Any ideas??

Try Sandy Springs on Soi 13, Robin's Nest on Soi Diana right before Soi Bukhao, or the Diana Inn on Second Rd and Soi Diana..

Try trivago.com

It compares a lot of the booking sites.

.. try Tim Halliday .. if this guy can't find you a room, rooms are unavailable .. books Agoda rates through his own web site, supplemented with his own personal travel agent-style network services .. technology + personal.

.. www.thaihoteldiscounts.com .. +66 89 019 8183 .. [email protected]

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Use Agoda to find out which hotels still have rooms. You can book through them directly or with the hotel depending which is cheapest. I found a room like this just a few days before new years last year.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I just went through around dozen hotels/Guest house's on Agoda & they all said ''unavailable 25th & 26th Dec'' ...if your having trouble booking online, i'd ring them directly, & who knows they might have had a recent cancellation.

Good luck!    

I just looked on ebookers and there were a few hotels showing as available for under 2000, some around 1000, in the Soi Buakhow area. Don't think any are brilliant, but at least it would give you somewhere even if you move after a few days.

The Sawasdee chain had availability - read some bad reviews on here though! Ozo hotel???? Tune hotel near Soi 5???

Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 also has rooms but only deluxe at just over 2000.

Sure you'll find something.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived