IGNORED

Hotels that allow non guests to use swimming pool after a meal.

Lwn320

I normally stay at a Guest House when I am in Pattaya. No swimming pool. I want some help in finding hotels that allow non guests to use the swimming pool. I would have a meal with my TGF then spend a couple of hours swimming and lying around the pool. ( A restaurant in the hotel would be ideal ).

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Opey de place in soi lengkee charge about 100 baht I think,

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

There was a pool on the top of Mike's mall ... dunno if it's still open :GoldenSmile1:

Flipper hotel on Soi 7 allows guest to swim (used to be free if I remember correctly) but now they are charging 100 THB (including towel and one non-alcoholic drink). 

People tell me the Hard Rock has the best pool.   Jomtiem, Cabbage & Condom.  Both nic pools and restaurants.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

If the Op tells us where he is staying, or at least the area, he can get a more directed response.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

The LK Metro pool is pretty small, more of a plunge pool than a swimming pool and not somewhere I would recommend if someone actually wanted a swim!

I like the pool on top of Mike's.

I mean its nothin spectacular,actually dated, but well worth the 100 baht entrance.

For 100 baht you can use the pool at Nova Suite, & Tim Boutique, Royal Twin has a nice pool (not sure about pay to swim) worth an enquiry. As others have said big pool on top of Mike Mall, it might be dated, with nice views, my only down comment is they seem to use an excessive amount of chlorine.

Archived