IGNORED

hotels2thailand - Anyone used

kredit

After reading the Glow hotel thread I'm a little bit nervous. Anyone booked a hotel through this booking crowd and had issues?

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

I use either Booking,com or Agoda.com websites or just book direct with the hotel. Zero problems.

I have also used them a couple of times and they were fine, but I think that sometimes they do not give instant confirmation and you may have to wait up to 24 hours for confirmation

Used them a lot to book the Chaba Hut at cheaper prices that hotel reception would offer, and get a free breakfast too!

But...they do not have access to real stock so even if the room seems to be available for your dates, they might answer that the hotel is full, as has just happened to me now.

But never had problem for getting my refund.

Yes I have used a few times and they were fine.

FYI, confirmation of room availability is not instant. The usually confirm the next working day for me.

I'm here for a fun time not a long time!  

Thanks guys. Actually Blake that's the exact same hotel and scenario that lead to this post! What dates are you in town, beer by the pool ?

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

Archived