Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Guesthouses with carparking and a room safe?

retrodude

Any decent cheapish guesthouses or hotels with secure car parking in central Patts?

I'm only staying for one night whilst I go out on the piss, I'll be going straight from work, so have stuff that I'll need to secure in a room safe.

I don't want to pay more than a thousand Bt if possible, it's only the bed and safe parking I really need tbh..

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

Many guesthouses around So I LK Metro for less than what your hoping to pay. Most do not have parking available but you can park all night in LK Metropole hotel for 100 baht. Try the Rockhouse in So i LK Metro for a good room.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

LeCerise... Soi Lengkee. Google it.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

thegrogmonster, thanks for the advice, I didn't know you could pay/park at metropole, if I can't find anywhere where i can stay with a car, park all in, then that may be the way to go.

Macawber, thanks, looks a great place to stay, but sadly it's fully booked for the evening I'll be staying in Patts.

There is a covered secure car park just behind our guesthouse at 100 baht per night, what date are you here. ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hi Daveo.. I'm after a room next Friday 21st.. It's not set in stone as yet that I'm definitely in Patts that evening, but more than likely.

Is the parking behind your guesthouse secure and thief free?

I know you can't guarantee against that kind of thing out here, only, I've had two spare wheels stolen from my truck in the last twelve months, both times were in Pattaya..  :(

Archived