IGNORED

Nemo's Guesthouse & Massage

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

I stayed here for 10 nights from 31/10 til /10/11 it is on Soi Diana inn 2 doors up from Robins Nest.

The place is very clean indeed and has been renovated by the owner John a very pleasent guy and

most helpful.

It though only has 6 rooms 3 of which has a balcony, i was on the top floor but did manage the stairs ok.

The room i had was first class no balcony, the TV was great nearly 90 cable channels plenty of sport.

There was a kettle with free water, plus in room safe, the bed was great of course, there is also a DVD

player in the room,also there is also great seating area.

The shower room is big with electric shower and always hot water but could do with a plug for the wash

basin.

And most important for me was the free wifi and excellent it was to no problems throughout my stay.    

Downstairs the massage girls are a great bunch and very friendly and John has many massage promotions

daily and at times the place is very busy.

The security here is very good i had to unlock 3 doors to get inside my room made me feel very safe.

There is a front door sensor key plus a key to enter the stairs then a key of course needed for the room.

Maybe my only concern was the music coming from i think the ORN bar which starts around 20.30pm and

finishes at 02.00am although a number of nights it had already finished before i got back to my room

All in all i would definitely stay here again at some time, not sure of the prices but i booked through Agodo

and paid £173.35 for 10 night stay.

Forgot to mention it also has an empty fridge but if required John will re-stock it with drinks for you if wanted.   

If you see this review John thanks very much and i enjoyed my stay with you very much.                 

Thanks for the review, my only concern is that you have to walk through the massage shop,through the massage girls and all the massages going on to get to your room, I know this as I always get my massages there, it obviously wont bother many and for the price, you cant beat the location!

The bar on the corner where LK Metropole is, yep thats kept me awake a few times but not so much the music,more so the very loud and drunk farangs!

Hi GEN

It's not a problem walking through the massage shop at all and i got to know the girl's they are a good bunch and

very friendly they were all there to say goodbye to me.

The ORN bar where the music is did always finish just after 2am and i did sleep well once it had finished and did not

here any loud drunk farangs only sometimes the girls shouting.

It would certainly not put me off staying there again it's very clean cannot fault it even having to walk up the stairs to

the top floor highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

While I did not stay at Nemo's guest house, I got many foot massages here, often 2 hr each time and I brought my favorite beverage while enjoying my foot massage.  Nemo's offered great 1 hr foot massage for 100 baht and a massage special, buy 10 get 1 free.  Nemo’s was one of the few foot massages in the area with free wi-fi which worked great while getting my foot massage.

Archived