Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking to try new hotel

magic69

Hi guys,

Planning my trip for next sept/oct Ive stayed at PBR and Page 10 before.

Things i need in the hotel room ( would consider an apartment) it will be for 17-18 days

Air con,

Good safe,

big comfy bed,

Good reception ( preferably that keeps the girls ID ( like pbr ) not just takes the details ( like page 10))

Girl friendly of course ( if they dont charge extra for 3rd girl only staying a few hours all the better)

Pool

Wi FI in rooms

and location of course. ( dont want to be getting public transport/baht busses) all the time.

Cost is of course and issue so between 1000 baht and 1600 baht per night ( inc taxes and breakfast)

If the hotel would allow us to check out of one of the rooms  mid stay for 3 nights and give us a discount then that's an amazing bonus ( we are considering a mid trip visit to cambodia or phuket).

Sorry for such a comprehensive list. any ideas boys? Oh I will be bringing a pattaya virgin as well if that makes any difference to your suggestions

Areca if you can get a deal

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

• 2 weeks later...

Flipper House, Soi 7 -- although you have to pay for wifi

Any idea what they're charging for the wifi ?

Thanks

You can score some good deals on condo rentals on Airbnb.com

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Agoda.com. u can check boxes to narrow your search for those amenities.

Flipper hotels both have no balcony is a shame .

That must be the standard room as the Deluxe in Flipper House has balcony !

Archived