IGNORED

Boom boom action in the hotel pool

poisan

Hi all,

As for my next visit , I am curious if anyone had an action experience in hotel pool, wheter it is day or night? Can you recommend any hotel that has pool and is most of the time open and residents wont mind a couple having a blast? I read somewhere that he had an action at a roof top pool bar at night time.

Cheers

this is a good thread start for a change. Im all ears - lek inn was good but that was 15 year ago it may have changed, happy snorkeling

Don't forget your European condoms.

Villas with prive pools are a bit obvious. I am looking for hotels. I also like bungalow style hotels as well but dont know much info besides sabai resort

The 'Secrets' hotel also has a villa with a great lagoon pool waterfall and games room / bar more info on they're site. If it's your first trip I'd highly recommend a few days there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spend Every Baht Return With Nothing

I would like to stick with the topic and I would like to know more about hotel pools. A villa pool would be obviously suitable but thats not what I am after. 

Or let me ask this way, are there any hotels where pool is open at night and surrounded with trees etc. which obstruct views

just keep in mind that prisons in Thailand are as nice as they are in Turkey

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

I would like to stick with the topic and I would like to know more about hotel pools. A villa pool would be obviously suitable but thats not what I am after. 

Or let me ask this way, are there any hotels where pool is open at night and surrounded with trees etc. which obstruct views

As for someone who uses their hotel pool I would do not want to swim with your jizz floating around. Now on the flip side and to be totally contradictive I have done it on the top floor pool at Inn House Soi 13. Just do me a favor and let me know where and when you will staying so I can avoid.

Can't be better than USA :)

:Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9:Excellent idea and its great although I have only done it a private pool villa.  After having said that your Desire for a hotel pool recommendation is admirable and perhaps when you finally book, check in and find a suitable partner you will give me the opportunity of getting "an exclusive" and allow me to take the photos !!!! :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5:

I have left babies in the pool at Pacific breeze in AC on an occasion or 2 :-)

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Hi all,

As for my next visit , I am curious if anyone had an action experience in hotel pool, wheter it is day or night? Can you recommend any hotel that has pool and is most of the time open and residents wont mind a couple having a blast? I read somewhere that he had an action at a roof top pool bar at night time.

Cheers

Please post the name of the hotel you plan on staying in. Because I WONT set foot in the place. Who wants to swim in your gizzzzz???? Try boyztown when you land. I'm sure they would be delighted with your gizz

Fucking filthy

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Very diplomatic reply.

And the fines are a lot more here.

Most have cctv and if the JP is in a bad mood then he could drain the pool have it disinfected and charge you to refill it and for the work carried out for a big pool this would be substantial.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I was in Laos, Vang Vieng. Nice private bungalows.

One night I was smoking outside. And at the terrace of one bungalow was drunk Australian guy with drunk European girl. And that girl was explaining him, that she can't take him inside, because there are her friends sleeping. When I went for another smoke, they were still at the terrace. But now they were butt naked, there were manager of bungalows and police. They were having sex at the terrace. Although I don't know how somebody found out, it was really private and it was late at night.

First they were refusing to cooperate and were ignorant. Then they were sorry and was apologizing. Then they were offering money to police, offering them going to ATM and give them any amount. Then she started crying. Nothing worked. And ten minutes later they were taken away in handcuffs. I saw her friends staying for another couple of days. But I never saw that girl, that was involved in public sex.

Maybe she was in jail, maybe she was deported, maybe she was forced to leave Laos...I don't know. But don't underestimate Thai & Lao people. They are polite and friendly. But remember, that they are swimming fully dress. They don't take this kind of behavior lightly. Somebody seeing you have sex publicly can make him call police. Even that friendly girl at reception would do it in a split of second. I'm not even talking about hygiene.

You should buy your own Kawasaki KSR (review). 26 yo farang living in Isan.

Not sure about pattaya but I have shagged a freelancer in Phuket at the hotel pool. Mind you this resort had several pools and mine was only shared with 3 other rooms. And this was a hill top pool with view of ocean. So around midnight skinny dipping I got in the mood and stuck it in. She enjoyed it especially with the view of ocean and being a romantic place. Ya even though it is p4p if it is bit romantic the girls really do some amazing stuff

Destiny hotel on Soi Buakhow has a rooftop jacuzzi

Not sure about pattaya but I have shagged a freelancer in phuket at the hotel pool. Mind you this resort had several pools and mine was only shared with 3 other rooms. And this was a hill top pool with view of ocean. So around midnight skinny dipping I got in the mood and stuck it in. She enjoyed it especially with the view of ocean and being a romantic place. Ya even though it is p4p if it is bit romantic the girls really do some amazing stuff

Sounds like you had a good time

If your heading to Krabi then this is the place to stay. Holiday Inn Ao Nang. (used to be called Sala Thali)

I stayed in one of the poolside rooms and shagged my thai girlfriend in the pool most nights. They also have a swim up bar you can swim to from your room. Sensational

holiday-inn-resort-krabi-ao-nang-beach-krabi_181220120518598350.jpg

12 Pints in Know it all

Archived