IGNORED

Bangkok To London

Epimetheus

Going back home to London for the first time in 7 plus years early next year.

I see Air India offers great deals but having used Malaysia Airlines before and looking at their prices they seem good value too.

I'm all for saving a few baht and in this case it's a few thousand baht, Is Air India so bad............looking at reviews it looks awful but i think i'm used to a bit of rough now.

Maybe there's other airlines in the same price range, Jet and Sri Lankan also good value, are they better than Air India?

cheers

I have flown with Jet airways once and will never use them again. The airline is ok but the transfers in Mumbai and Delhi are terrible. My advice to you is avoid transfers in India at all costs

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

I have flown with Jet airways once and will never use them again. The airline is ok but the transfers in Mumbai and Delhi are terrible. My advice to you is avoid transfers in India at all costs

i concur .

i concur .

I went with Jet in September and they were fine! The transit through Mumbai and Delhi was fine apart from one guard in Mumbai.

I would happily use them again!

Bill

I've had too many bad journeys over the years to just book the cheapest regardless.

I'd rather pay a bit more for a better experience.

I did a quick search for April (don't know when you're flying?) and Jet, India, Lanka & Malaysia were about the same. Out if those I'd fly Malaysia.

However, direct was only about £80 more so I'd book that. Eva as first choice and usually also cheaper than Thai. I'd probably even rather fly BA than connect through India or Sri Lanka, though I avoid BA as a rule!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived