IGNORED

Broken elbow transform in emergency hotel search 15 november-4 december 2014

NINJAMC

Hello fellow mongers,

Due to an accident ‘if you want details look at the end of this post) I thought my travel to pattaya this  was cancelled.

Good news the doctors have actually just allowed me to travel abroad anyway. I am pretty happy since my plane ticket is non modifiable and non refundable.

Bad news, since I thought I couldn’t come I did not book a room and now the hotels I used previously are full or not answering emails and I will arrive on november 15th.

What I am looking for :

hotel or condo rental for 19 night from november 15 to december 4 2014.

Girls friendly.

In the soi buakhow general area (i can’t drive a bike and I'd rather stay in central pattaya)

Reasonably calm and clean

Regular amenities (fridge / safe /aircon)

I would really prefer a place with swimming pool to help me with physical therapy

My budget is 20K bahts

I usually stay at the chaba hut ressort (full) or the avenue residence (not answering emails) and I am looking for something similar.

So if you guys can recommend some hotels or condos so I can and them to my email request listing i’d really appreciate.

Especially the places where you believe they might still have vacancies, of course.

Thanks in advance.

For those wanting more information I felt and destroyed my right radius head (elbow) which needed a prosthesis to repair the damages. Even though I have the french social security covering most of the cost this still makes my hotel budgeting even more tight in this emergency search ;)

Picture of the cyborg part in attached files.

post-4734-0-39353200-1415469710_thumb.jpg

post-4734-0-69955400-1415469711_thumb.jpg

Sorry I can't recommend anywhere in particular, but I did look on ebookers and you can get 18% off if you use their App by using code APP18. I'm in the UK so don't know if it will work everywhere.

I did a search of your dates and it showed Nova Park, Nova Gold, Nova Platinum and Glow hotel as available, if they're central enough for you??

I can't recommend any of these personally but I'm sure others on here will know something about them.

The total price for your dates, after applying the code, varied from just over 14000 baht for Nova Park to just over 23000 baht for Nova Platinum.

Hope you find somewhere good. Have a great trip!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Hello fellow mongers,

Due to an accident ‘if you want details look at the end of this post) I thought my travel to pattaya this  was cancelled.

Good news the doctors have actually just allowed me to travel abroad anyway. I am pretty happy since my plane ticket is non modifiable and non refundable.

Bad news, since I thought I couldn’t come I did not book a room and now the hotels I used previously are full or not answering emails and I will arrive on november 15th.

What I am looking for :

Hotel or condo rental for 19 night from november 15 to december 4 2014.

Girls friendly.

In the soi buakhow general area (i can’t drive a bike and I'd rather stay in central pattaya)

Reasonably calm and clean

Regular amenities (fridge / safe /aircon)

I would really prefer a place with swimming pool to help me with physical therapy

My budget is 20K bahts

I usually stay at the chaba hut ressort (full) or the avenue residence (not answering emails) and I am looking for something similar.

So if you guys can recommend some hotels or condos so I can and them to my email request listing i’d really appreciate.

Especially the places where you believe they might still have vacancies, of course.

Thanks in advance.

For those wanting more information I felt and destroyed my right radius head (elbow) which needed a prosthesis to repair the damages. Even though I have the french social security covering most of the cost this still makes my hotel budgeting even more tight in this emergency search ;)

Picture of the cyborg part in attached files.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/65626-332-days-as-a-pattaya-expat/page-1474#entry2873817

Anzac Bar and Guesthouse vacancy - P-E-N-T-H-O-U-S-E  suite currently available - short or long time- double balcony, king size bed, huge TV, DVD and sound system, large fridge, brand new large A/C, ensuite with bath, microwave, jug and toaster, 3rd floor......best quality room in town at only 600 baht per night, weekly and monthly rates neg.  Call bar phone on 0955049355 - lady boss Fon is here to help

http://anzacbarpattaya.com/

I have seen this room and it is darn good value.

I recently stayed in Tycoon Suites which is a minute walk of Pattaya Tai and opposite Tycoon place. Towards 3rd road. To be be honest it was not very busy. Big rooms, walk in shower,wifi , aircon. No meals but closes to plenty of cafes including a few french owned places. 1100 baht per night. First guest free, 2nd joiner 500 baht. Small under cover pool that was only used by me and the TGFs son. Clean and ideal for recovery as I have arthritis and used it for excercise. Baht buses nearby and a 2 minute walk to Soi Bukhao market and 4 minutes walk to Tukcom.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I just logged into Agoda and did a search with your dates in Central Pattaya and came back with 142 results. Some around the LK Metro area so plenty to choose from.

Archived